- Organic brown teff grain
- A staple indigenous African grain with many culinary uses
- Naturally gluten-free
- Certified organic at source
- A source of iron, magnesium & zinc
- Suitable for vegans
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Not only is Local Village Teff Grain useful and versatile, we also love knowing that it’s certified organic and GMO-free. This indigenous African grain is brought to you from a brand that focuses on sustainability and treats the planet with respect. A wholesome addition to your gluten-free pantry.
- Whole teff grain can be boiled, baked or cooked as a porridge.
- You can grind teff in a food processor to make gluten-free flour.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 500g Kraft Bag
- Teff Grain*.
- *Organic - Ecocert (certified at source).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 20g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 307
- Protein (g): 2.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 15
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.4
- Total Fat (g): 0.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.6
- Sodium (mg): 2
- Iron (mg): 2
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- Packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts and gluten.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/08/2020, By DuanéA favorite! I love the taste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.