- Certified USDA Organic
- Synthetic additive-free
How can this organic Ashwagandha supplement help you?
- Adaptogenic; combats the physical & mental effects of stress
- Eases feelings of depression & anxiety; improves the mood
- Supports & protects the nervous system, promotes healthy adrenal gland function
- Supports thyroid gland function & normal thyroid hormone levels
- Helps the thyroid to convert T4 into T3, the active thyroid hormone
- By regulating thyroid hormone production, it helps with digestion & metabolism
- Gives you a sustainable energy boost without stimulating your heart
- Supports normal levels of cortisol, a hormone produced by the adrenal gland
- Helps to curb stress-related eating habits
- Helps to slow & even prevent the growth of tumours
- Protects against cartilage damage & inflammation
- Useful for relieving osteoarthritic & rheumatic pain
- Assists with normalising blood sugar & improving insulin sensitivity
Did You Know? Adaptogenic herbs are very rare and precious; only 22 out of more than 4000 medicinal plants are classified as adaptogens!
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct light.
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera Dunal.) dried water extract 500mg
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/01/2017, By ShariThis product does work and helps to reduce stress levels and keeps you feeling balanced.19/08/2016, By chanteli would recommend this to anyone who needs good quality products to work for you. this adaptogen gives you energy, helps you to focus, and keeps you stress-free.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.