- Free of gluten, magnesium stearate & artificial additives
- Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal & anti-inflammatory
- Promotes circulation around the joints & muscles
- Eases the pain & swelling of arthritis, relieves joint stiffness
- Full of antioxidants; supports healthy cell growth & fights free radical damage
- Supports immune cell activity for better cellular defense
- Helps to lower high cholesterol & blood pressure levels
- Has anti-carcinogenic properties; protects against tumours & cancer cells
- Helps to regulate insulin levels & glucose control; beneficial for diabetics
How it Works: Turmeric is high in a substance called curcumin; this is a very potent curcuminoid, a substance with effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Take one or two caplets twice daily
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa Linn.) rhizome powder 800mg
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product25/01/2019, By KathyGreat supplement.26/10/2018, By JeannieI have decided to switch to capsule form in order to be able to take it daily. I can recommend the Himalaya products, a number I have used in the past.20/10/2018, By TianaThe tablets are great. Could feel benefits after two weeks.15/10/2018, By BirgitBetter in capsules than in every meal21/09/2018, By BirgitI don't think I can feel an immediate benefit. It is more a long term benefit and the capsules are better than eating tumeric powder in all meals09/08/2018, By PhatliGood for inflammation and I sleep better since taking this this product03/08/2018, By leeExcellent product29/07/2018, By TianaAm a first time user and after a week of use experiencing the benefit of turmeric.08/12/2015, By MaraWonderful product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.