Himalaya Triphala is:
- Certified USDA organic
Benefits of Triphala:
- Supports the lower digestive system
- Promotes normal bowel movements
- Reduces bloating & food sensitivities
- Improves sluggish digestion & constipation
- Encourages normal detoxification of the GI tract
Here’s how the trio of Indian fruits work:
- Amla/ Indian gooseberry: Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory. Reduces acidity, promotes nutrient absorption & supports healthy digestion.
- Haritaki/ belleric myrobalan: Antimicrobial & detoxing properties; prevents constipation, congestion & build-up of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Vibhitaka/ chebulic myrobalan: Contains chebulinic acid, which promotes normal bowel movements without dependency on laxatives.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct light.
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- Triphala (amla / Phyllanthus emblica, haritaki/ Terminalia bellerica & vibhitaka/ Terminalia cherbula) dried water extract
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/09/2017, By CassiBrilliant product. Thanks!28/08/2017, By AnneRecommendation from many ayurvedic sites to promote regularity and it does help and promote a healthy gut life.03/06/2017, By AnneGreat product! An ayurvedic doctor recommended triphala, and I was so happy to find it with FTN! It really helps my digestion, will continue to use!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.