Himalaya Triphala is:
- Certified USDA organic
Benefits of Triphala:
- Supports the lower digestive system
- Promotes normal bowel movements
- Reduces bloating & food sensitivities
- Improves sluggish digestion & constipation
- Encourages normal detoxification of the GI tract
Here’s how the trio of Indian fruits work:
- Amla/ Indian gooseberry: Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory. Reduces acidity, promotes nutrient absorption & supports healthy digestion.
- Haritaki/ belleric myrobalan: Antimicrobial & detoxing properties; prevents constipation, congestion & build-up of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Vibhitaka/ chebulic myrobalan: Contains chebulinic acid, which promotes normal bowel movements without dependency on laxatives.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct light.
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- Triphala (amla / Phyllanthus emblica, haritaki/ Terminalia bellerica & vibhitaka/ Terminalia cherbula) dried water extract
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
20 out of 20 people would recommend this product17/06/2020, By VeeI suffer from mild IBS & bloating. This has been amazing, will definitely purchase again.11/06/2020, By ChristineHelped with Constipation and Bloatedness. Great Product15/05/2020, By Nicogood for flattening tummy02/05/2020, By ThaveshneeGood product20/04/2020, By AnyaWhile the tablets are convenient and have accurate dosage, I prefer the powder format as I think it is more bioavailable to the body and also like mixing it in warm water. For many this would not be an option as the taste is quite intense. However this doesn't bother me. Taken as directed it definitely improves my gut health.17/04/2020, By DebbieExcellent I take one every day and no bloating or growling. It’s all gone31/03/2020, By Jarelreally good for digestion31/03/2020, By sandyamazing product. helped to flatten my stomach. I suffer with bad bloating and this works13/10/2019, By BrendaSOn my third bottle, I love this!!13/08/2019, By BrendaSo I used this to help with my constipation and I’ve used it for about a month now and only recently (a week ago) has it started to help with that and I’m not as constipated and my stools aren’t rock hard (gross I know).11/08/2019, By Cara Joas a IBS suffer, this product has made such a difference. Since taking this product I can feel such a difference from less bloating and less painful ibs attacks.08/07/2019, By MicahGreat product and works well. Recommended by Ayurvedic practitioner and by my own research for bowel health. Sometimes prone to constipation and I use it when I need to regulate my system, especially after travelling. Apparently, unlike laxatives, you can use it without your body becoming reliant on it to 'go'.27/06/2019, By MelSo far so good, has definitely made a difference.19/11/2018, By NomthandiBought it because it kept showing up in my (own personal) research on combating PCOS. I'm now on my 2nd bottle because I noticed it helps to curb my cravings. I take it with other supplements.22/10/2018, By MelanieSThis is the only product I use. Once I stopped using all other "colon cleansing" products and continued only with triphala, it was the end of all my colon blues. DO NOT use in conjunction with any other cleanser - natural or not.24/09/2018, By IlseThis product works very well; keeps my digestion regular.27/06/2018, By rebeccaThis works very well for constipation and bloating but is quite irritating as I have IBS.01/09/2017, By CassiBrilliant product. Thanks!28/08/2017, By AnneRecommendation from many ayurvedic sites to promote regularity and it does help and promote a healthy gut life.03/06/2017, By AnneGreat product! An ayurvedic doctor recommended triphala, and I was so happy to find it with FTN! It really helps my digestion, will continue to use!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.