This herbal ointment is great for easing back pain, neck and shoulder pain, joint pain, arthritis and tendonitis. It’s easily and quickly absorbed, penetrating the skin to give you deep-acting relief.
- Five-leaved chaste tree/ Nirguni: Relaxant; reduces muscle spasms & cramping.
- Himalayan cedar/ Devadaru: Anti-spasmodic, relieving spasms in the muscles.
- Ginger/ Sunthi: Warming, anti-inflammatory; relieves sore, stiff joints, arthritic pain & muscular pain.
- Boswellia/ Shallaki: Protects the joints, improves circulation, reduces swelling, pain & stiffness. Treats the symptoms of osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis.
- Mint/ Pudina: Effectively relieves muscle pain, tension & inflammation.
- Cinnamon/ Tvak: A potent anti-inflammatory that relieves arthritic pain & swelling.
- Chir pine/ Sarala: A fast-acting natural muscular pain remedy.
- Indian winter green/ Gandhapura taila: A natural analgesic; alleviates rheumatic pain, neuralgia & sciatica.
Apply to the affected areas 3-4 times daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Each gram contains: Extracts = Mentha arvensis 60mg, Gaultheria fragrantissima 55mg, pinus roxburghii 55mg, Cinnamomum zeylanicum 30mg, Cedrus deodara 7.5mg, Vitex negundo 7.5mg, Boswellia serrata 7.5mg, Zingiber officinale 7.5mg. Base q.s. ad. 770mg
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product18/08/2017, By IlseMy dad has been struggling with constant muscle strain in his lower back since an operation 2 years ago and this gel is the only thing that soothes the pain.14/06/2017, By Varshaworks well with no sticky residue afterwards- used on my calf muscles and my ankle joint. helped a bit
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.