Our bodies need calcium in large quantities to grow and function properly. By taking Mineralife’s quality calcium-rich dietary supplement, you can give your body the following benefits:
- Build strong bones and teeth
- Protect yourself against osteoporosis and bone disease
- Regulate metabolism and blood pressure
- Promote proper blood clotting and healing
- Maintain balanced pH levels in your body
Calcium even helps with weight loss and maintaining a healthy body weight – another crucial component of your overall wellbeing.
Mineralife has bottled all the benefits of calcium in a convenient liquid supplement:
- Enhanced with CHD Fulvic Acid to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being.
- Made with water-soluble minerals, tiny enough to be easily absorbed and used by your body, so you get the most out of the nutrients you’re taking in.
- Prepared using Mineralife’s purified MET water.
- Contains no sugars, starch, preservatives or synthetic colourants and flavours.
- 100% vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
- Hypoallergenic, gluten-free.
Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
- Recommended dosage for adults: 2.5ml (1/2 cap) daily in water or juice.
- Use more if needed or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.
Reverse Osmosis Water (MET™ Water*), Ionic Calcium from ionised Calcium Chloride, natamycin, nisin (100% natural, protects freshness), CHD- Fulvic acid.
- Ionic Catalyst contains a full spectrum of 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals from IonicTrace™, concentrated Great Salt Lake minerals.
- Contains 96 servings (240ml)
- 400mg calcium per serving (14% daily value)
- 200mcg ionic catalyst per serving
- Serving size: 2.5ml
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.