- Easy to absorb
- Provides a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio
- Guards against bone density loss & the onset of osteoporosis
- MCHC is a source of calcium, bone growth factors, collagen proteins & other vital bone proteins
- Magnesium promotes healthy bones, muscles, teeth & gums
- Vitamin D enhances your body’s absorption of calcium for better bone health
- Features 300 mg per serving of magnesium—an important mineral found primarily in bone tissue and essential for musculoskeletal health
- Delivers a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio
- Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking antibiotics or cardiovascular medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- 90 tablets
- Serving Size: 3 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): 600 IU 150%
- Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate): 624mg 62%
- Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate): 351mg 35%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, and magnesium bis-glycinate): 300mg 75%
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC): 1.5g
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol* and carrageenan)
*Polyethylene glycol is used as part of the tablet coating. It is approved for use in products worldwide and maintains an excellent record for predicted safety.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/10/2020, By VeronicaVery happy with this product. Will definitely order again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.