Magnesium and calcium work together to give your system numerous wonderful health benefits:
- Builds strong, dense bones
- Builds healthy muscles
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Regulates sleeping patterns
- Relives stress & promotes positive moods
- Promotes healthy pregnancy and lactation
- Relieves pregnancy-related discomfort & leg cramps
- Keeps blood pressure levels steady
Mineralife Cal/Mag also contains boron to boost the absorption of calcium and magnesium. It’s free of allergens and synthetic ingredients, and is 100% vegan-friendly. Professional grade, patented CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to the mix to increase absorption and offer natural antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Dosage: 5ml (1 cap full) daily in water or juice.
- Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.
Reverse Osmosis Water (MET ™ Water*), Ionic Calcium and Magnesium from ionised Lacto-Gluconate and Chloride, Ionic Boron from ionised Sodium borate, non-GMO sorbic acid (100% natural, protects freshness)
- Ionic Catalyst contains a full spectrum of 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals from IonicTrace™ concentrated Great Salt Lake minerals.
- Contains 48 servings (240ml)
- 250mg calcium (chloride) per serving (9% daily value)
- 250mg magnesium (chloride) per serving (16% daily value)
- 500mcg boron (borate) per serving
- 2mg CHD-Fulvic Acid per serving
- Serving size: 5ml
*Mineralife’s purified, energy-enhanced water formulated to help activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for optimal benefit. Patent pending.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product28/08/2020, By LIt tastes foul and there is no way I could get it down without juice but I’m so happy with the quality that I wouldn’t consider another product. It’s worth the price.04/10/2019, By ThembsWorks wonders....taste not bad16/01/2019, By AbigailGreat quality products. I always take in juice on a full stomach since I found it makes me a bit nauseous otherwise but try what works for you.26/11/2018, By EllieAwesome10/07/2018, By ElijahLove all Mineralife products and this is just another great one.30/01/2018, By DaphneVery impressed, pricy but goes far30/06/2017, By ElijahIt doesn't taste great and its pricey, but its still my preferred choice. I don't use a lot and it definitely helps with sleep. I give it to my kids mixed in a little juice too.12/11/2014, By CheriI am on my second bottle of this stuff - I mix it in a little water just before bed. The taste is interesting but not bad. I don take it all the time - as it is a bit pricey but I sleep like a baby when I do! Definitely recommend!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.