- Natural hyaluronic acid supplement
- Provides 120mg of hyaluronic acid
- Also contains collagen & vitamin C
- Helps cushion the joints
- Keeps tissues moist & lubricated
- Plumps up & hydrates the skin cells
- Protects cells against oxidative stress
- Can help to ease joint pain & discomfort
- Helps to alleviate dry skin
Added benefits of this Solgar supplement:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 30 capsules
- BioCell Collagen II® (Providing: Hydrolysed Collagen Type II, Chondroitin Sulphate, Hyaluronic Acid), bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), glazing agents (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil), vegetable magnesium stearate), anti-caking agents (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), colour (titanium dioxide)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product23/08/2019, By vijaylove this product14/04/2019, By dutoitThe product has helped relieve tremendous discomfort in my thoracic spine, also made eye discomfort disappear. its a overwhelming heavy and watered feeling. My body asked or a moisturizing and oxidative stress relieving molecule, here i found just that.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.