- A set of essential grooming products for men
- Body Wash thoroughly cleanses and is mild enough for everyday use
- Shampoo is gentle, yet effective and lathers easily
- Deodorant is naturally powerful and won’t stain clothes
- Excellent gift for husbands, brothers, sons and dads
- Masculine, musky aroma
- All natural ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Body Wash: Apply to sponge or cloth and lather onto entire body.
- Shampoo: Massage into wet hair, and lather. Rinse well.
- Deodorant: Shake well before use.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Set Contains: 1 x Earthsap East India Islands Men’s Body Wash (400 ml), 1 x Earthsap East India Islands Men’s Shampoo (250 ml), 1 x Earthsap East India Islands Men’s Roll-On Deodorant (50 ml).
- East India Islands Men’s Body Wash: Purified Water, Saponified Coconut Extract, Decyl/Lauryl Glucoside (From Coconuts), Sugar Beet Salt, Oils of Clove, Aniseed, Lemon and Rosemary.
- East India Islands Men’s Shampoo: Purified Water, Decyl and Lauryl Glucoside (from Coconuts), Soy Protein, Coco Betaine (from Coconuts), Vegetable Glycerine, Olive Oil, Oils of Cinnamon, Clove, Aniseed, Lemon, Cedar, Orange, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
- East India Islands Men’s Roll-On Deodorant: Cetyl Alcohol (from Coconuts), Glycerol Stearate (from Soybean), Vegetable Glycerine, Sunflower oil, Soybean Extract, Wheat Germ, Citric Acid, Lavender Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Aniseed Oil, Lemon Oil, Cedar Oil, Orange Oil, Sandalwood Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product28/05/2019, By MerindaMy husband absolutely loves the Earthsap East India Shampoo, said his hair is soft and manageable and that he doesn't need any conditioner like with the other shampoos. I must say I loooove the smell... Gonna buy this trio as a Father's Day gift.15/04/2019, By JacoAbsolutely love all three products, love the smell and how it makes my skin feel.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.