- Premium quality, luxury dark chocolate (80% cacao)
- Deep, toasted flavour profile with delicate notes of brazil nuts
- Made with certified organic, sun-dried, ethically sourced Tanzanian cacao beans
- Made using an ethical “bean-to-bar” process
- Hand tempered, moulded and wrapped by skilled South African artisans
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Super rich in theobromine
- No dairy or eggs
- Palm oil free
- Vegan friendly
- Non GMO
- Certified organic - USDA
The bean-to-bar process involves: Sorting, roasting, cracking, winnowing, stone-grinding, hand-tempering, and finally moulding the chocolate to create the beautiful finished product.
- Store in a cool place (<23°C)
- 60 g
- Organic Cacao Beans*, Unrefined Cane Sugar
- *USDA certified organic
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product14/04/2019, By ElleThis is a bar of beautiful chocolate both in presentation and taste. It's raw but just so great. Wonderful mood enhancer as well.27/01/2019, By AlexAt twice the price of Gayleens I was hesitant at first, but after trying it I fell in love, and while Gayleens is still my go to, I keep a bar of this as a special something different for every now and then17/12/2018, By Sandra70% can still be too sweet for me, but there is normally a big jump to the next darkness. This has now become my standard, not bitter but dark chocolate as it should be.14/12/2018, By MichaelAmazingly smooth for an 80% dark chocolate with only 2 ingredients14/12/2018, By AntNice and smooth, great intensity. For an 80% it's got a lot of flavour, not just bitter.19/10/2018, By MeganTHIs is an amazing product. Tastes great and it’s impeccable quality07/09/2018, By ElmonixAmazingy taste!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.