- Soft-centred chocolate cup with coffee
- Made with UTZ certified cocoa
- Sweetened with raw honey instead of cane sugar
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free
- Palm oil-free
- Natural ingredients only
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No emulsifiers or preservatives
- Plastic-free packaging
About UTZ certified cocoa:
- This cocoa is grown by sustainable farmers, who follow the fairest and most eco-friendly practices.
Why raw honey? Chocolate made with raw honey doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes like chocolate made with cane sugar or cooked honey does. Many diabetics may therefore be able to enjoy Gayleen’s products.
Please Note: Due to the consistency of raw honey, Gayleen’s Decadence chocolate has a unique consistency, which is quite different from ordinary chocolate made with sugar.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Raw Honey, Cashew Nuts, Coffee & Himalayan Salt.
- Manufactured in a factory that uses nuts & dairy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product27/08/2020, By TheaAs a dark chocolate fan this was really delicious. Though as much as I enjoyed it I wouldn't buy it again due to the price.23/08/2020, By LeenDelicious21/08/2020, By NicoleThis is quite bitter so if you are not a dark chocolate fan then this is not for you. I thought it was delicious and the mocha coffee flavour was quite intense which I enjoyed. I ate it in one bite lol. I think it is a bit pricey for the size of it but I would buy it again as I enjoyed it.21/08/2020, By KaylaVery expensive for such a little chocolate. & tastes absolutely awful.20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!01/08/2020, By FantasyToo good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.