- No added sugars, salts or oils
- Free of GMOs & artificial preservatives
- Almonds are packed with vitamin E, calcium, magnesium & potassium
- Macadamias are a great source of vitamin A, protein & selenium, plus they have a great naturally buttery flavour
Recipe for Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie:
- 1 medium banana, frozen & cut into chunks
- 1Tbsp ButtaNutt Honey Almond Nut Butter
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3Tbsp oats
- 1tsp agave (optional)
- Pulse the oats in a blender until finely ground.
- Add the frozen banana chunks, almond butter, almond milk, vanilla & agave.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into a large cold glass, serve & enjoy! Serves one.
Dry roasted almonds (71%), dry roasted macadamia nuts, honey
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product13/08/2018, By MichelleNew favorite!03/08/2018, By RenGreat on toast, spreads easier when bread is hot20/07/2018, By AbigailSo yummy. Obviously the honey makes it sweeter than the other varieties whic means it is extra good as a sweet snack or treat.05/05/2018, By HetA great product thanks!15/01/2018, By DominiqueDelicious nut butter - I put it in my toddlers jungle oats and he loves the nutty flavour with a hint of sweetness.31/12/2017, By JaneLove the hint of honey with the almond flavour.03/10/2016, By CindyI love the consistency as well as the taste of this product. 5 stars!03/10/2015, By Lize-marieThis is defiantly the best brand and type of all the nut-butters I have tried. I love eating this as a snack just as it is.12/03/2015, By KerrynI don’t enjoy the taste of this – but I will try some other flavours
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.