- Natural sunblock formula
- With zinc oxide & colloidal silver
- Includes tea extracts, aloe & coconut oil
- Contains essential oils of lavender, patchouli & German chamomile
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free
- Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Use correctly at all times to ensure effectiveness.
- For immediate high protection, apply liberally until skin becomes noticeably paler and stays that way.
- Alternatively, the SPF is can be progressively adjusted by a factor of ±5 with each light reapplication as the sun’s intensity increases during the day.
- Reapply as often as necessary to maintain protection.
- Reapply after swimming or towel-drying.
- A Specially Formulated Low Oxidation-potential Aqueous Cream Base; Purified Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Green Tea Extract, Black Tea Extract, colloidal silver, Comfrey Allantoin, Aloe, Centella & Kombucha Extracts (Selenium); Cold-pressed Sesame & Coconut Oil; D-Panthenol; Paba (B-complex Factor); Vitamins C & E; Msulphurm; And Essential Oils Of Lavender, Patchouli & German Chamomile
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product12/01/2022, By EllieIt's not a high SPF but perfect for runs in the sun. It needs to be re-applied after swimming and if out in the sun for longer periods of time.11/07/2021, By DeanOffers great protection against the sun. No sweating once applied. Dries immediately.05/07/2021, By CandiceLove the smell and the soft non greasy feel of it on my skin. I would just reapply regularly to make sure I am protected throughout the day. The great thing with this product is the non greasiness of it makes it easier to want to actually reapply ????14/04/2021, By DezzieBig fan!07/03/2021, By KellyThis is one of the only sunscreen brands that does make me break out in hives.28/02/2021, By TracyDidn’t realise this is only SPF 15 as was in the small print and burned terribly wearing this on a 2 hours walk outside. I didn’t know I could burn so much because I usually use another brand that I only have to reapply after maybe 4 hours. Don’t use on kids!!!29/01/2021, By RumiA favourite! Just needs to be reapplied throughout the day.27/10/2020, By JessicaGreat Product26/08/2020, By TaLove22/06/2020, By AmandaReally,really low protection, please check the SPF COVER, Very low.
It feels good on skin and easy to apply
You need to apply A LOT, A LOT for cover.04/06/2020, By SaraWorks, nice texture & smell.15/04/2020, By Larissagood30/03/2020, By WinnerFound it at last17/03/2020, By JennyI have been using this as my facial day cream for the past week and I am very happy with it :-) I smell the lavender when I apply it (which I love) and it has a nice light consistency. The cream is beige in colour but it doesn't tint your skin and sinks in nicely. I decanted mine into a pump bottle which works better for me. A little goes a long way.01/03/2020, By PhylLike all Gaia products, perfect!27/02/2020, By PhoebeWe used up a whole bottle now and will order again. It is not absorbed immediately but the tea tree oil is really healthy for the skin, we like the smell when we apply it (but it ceases).
It is not the highest UV protection. You should not be in direct sunlight anyways a very long time but must be reapplied if the sun is very strong.05/01/2020, By LeonieReceived this as a sample and hand been using it after moisturizer before foundation and absolutely love it. Easy to apply. No oily residue
Will keep on using
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.