- A gentle skin scrubbing and polishing cream
- Helps to exfoliate and reveal your skin’s natural radiance
- Contains natural silica crystals - which stimulate safe dead cell removal
- Can promote a smoother skin texture
- Assists in lightly stimulating circulation
- Made for all skin types
- Not tested on animals - Beauty Without Cruelty accredited
- Fragranced with organically-sourced essential oils
- No added microbeads
- Contains Palm Oil sources
- Locally made in Plettenberg Bay, by a Woman-founded brand
- Apply a small amount to cleansed wet skin and massage gently. Remove thoroughly with warm (not hot) water. For drier skin types, use twice weekly but for oily skin types, use once a week to prevent overstimulation and hence overproduction of oil.
- Do not use fruit acids for at least 12 hours following an exfoliation, except for a few drops in rinsing water to re-establish the acid mantle.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Purified Aqua, Diatomaceous Earth, Natural Cream Base (Olive Oil, Glycerol Monostearate, Grape Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Potassium Sorbate), *Green Tea (Extract), *Centella Leaf (Extract), *Comfrey Leaf (Extract), Allantoin, Aloe Ferox (Extract), Vitamin C, *Sesame Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural Essential Oils (*Lavender, Neroli, German Chamomile).
- *Organically sourced.
- Recyclable glass jar with metal tin.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.