- Organic essential oil collection
- Peppermint, Rosemary & Lemon essential oils
- Uplifts the mood, renews the mind & body
- Peppermint has cleansing, calming & anti-inflammatory properties
- Rosemary improves circulation & has a fresh aroma
- Lemon aids feelings of upliftment, energy & renewal
- No added chemicals, preservatives or fillers
- An ideal gift for yourself or loved ones
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Certified cruelty free by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
- Made in South Africa
The power of pure Peppermint essential oil:
- Peppermint has a bright, refreshing fragrance that when added to a burner or diffuser can create an uplifting atmosphere and reduces fatigue.
- Believed to aid circulation.
- Can help relieve itchiness & skin irritation.
Why we really love Rosemary essential oil:
- Rosemary has an energising aroma that’s believed to uplift the mind, aid focus and memory.
- The relationship between Rosemary and hair is well known due to its ability to stimulate hair follicles helping your hair to grow longer & stronger.
- Rosemary has antimicrobial properties, antiseptic properties and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon essential oil has a bright & refreshing fragrance that goes well in a diffuser and it can also be mixed with a carrier oil to use in uplifting massage.
- Believed to enhance feelings of positivity.
- Due to its antimicrobial properties, Lemon can be added to homemade cleaning products to cleanse & sanitize your home
There are various ways to use Faithful to Nature’s Essential Oils:
- Massage: Blend 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly & massage in firm, sweeping strokes.
- Facial steam: Add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Close your eyes & lean over the bowl. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Keep your face in the steam tent for 5 minutes then rinse your face with cool water.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Close your eyes, lean over the bowl & inhale until the steam cools & you stop smelling the oil.
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 9 drops of essential oil into the water of the humidifier & run overnight, or add the essential oils 2 to 3 times a day, if running continuously.
- Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Do not use during pregnancy or on infants.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from cats.
- Do not apply undiluted.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml x 3.
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene*; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*; Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Linalool*.
- *Naturally occurring component of essential oil.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle & plastic cap held within a recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.