- Eureka Mills flour undergoes a slow grinding process at low temperatures, preserving its natural nutrients
- Bran is a natural source of dietary fibre, promoting healthy digestion
- Eureka rusks are made using a sixth generation family recipe
- Made with free range eggs
- No additives or preservatives
- Eureka flours are unbleached
Did You Know? The original recipe for Eureka rusks was created by “Auntie Sarah”, a farmer’s wife famed for her baking – and an ancestor of the Uys family, who founded Eureka Mills in 1998.
Eureka brown wheat flour (gluten), Eureka wholemeal wheat flour (gluten), bran, bicarbonated soda, salt, brown sugar, butter, buttermilk, vegetable oil (canola seed oil), eggs, vinegar
Allergens: Wheat, cow’s milk, gluten, eggs
Manufactured in a facility that uses nuts
Nutritional information (per 1 rusk/ 40g serving):
- Energy: 791kJ
- Protein: 4.1g
- Carbohydrate: 23.6g
- of which total sugar: 23.6g
- Total fat: 7g
- of which saturated fat: 2.4g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 3.1g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Dietary fibre: 3.9g
- Total sodium: 128mg
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/08/2018, By WianDefinitely my favourite in their rusks range.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.