This bread flour gives baked goods a strong rise, so it’s perfect for making yeast-baked goods and for boosting the rise of rye or wholegrain recipes.
- High quality, unbleached white bread flour
- No GMOs, additives or preservatives
- No white ning agents
- Sustainably cultivated & stone ground
- Locally produced in the Helderberg and Swellendam using crop rotation methods
- Grown in naturally enriched soil that reduces the need for pesticides
- High in protein; has 11% protein content
- Suitable for all yeast-baked goods, but ideal for bread & pizza
- High rise, medium-fine crumb
- Much more economical & sustainable than commercial flour
Please Note: Eureka’s unbleached bread flour as a pale, off-white colour and is not as soft as commercial bleached flours.
Recipe for Eureka White Farm Loaf:
- 1000g Eureka White Bread Flour
- 25ml vegetable oil or butter
- 40g sugar
- 8g dry yeast
- 20g salt
- 600ml water (warm or room temperature)
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Add the water gradually; mix until incorporated
- Add the oil once all the flour is wet
- Knead for approx. 5 minutes, until dough is soft and elastic
- Place dough in a lightly greased tin, cover and allow to ferment for approx. 90 minutes
- Knead again and ferment for another 30 minutes
- Portion and shape dough as desired
- Cover dough and leave to rise for approx. 1 hour in a warm area (until doubled in size)
- Bake at 230°C for approx. 30 minutes
- Remove from tin(s) and leave to cool immediately after removing from oven
- Slice and enjoy with your favourite spread!
Locally biological wheat grown by 7th generation wheat farmers
Allergens: Wheat, gluten
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1360g
- Protein: 11.38g
- Total carbohydrates: 70g
- Fat: 1.3g
- Total dietary fibre: 4.2g
- Total sodium: 2.32mg
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product25/10/2018, By DebbieWith this white bread flour, you can really feel and see the difference between it and regular bleached flours. It has a nice texture and makes beautiful bread, buns, pizza dough etc.17/05/2018, By KhoskaMakes fantastic bread! I use a mix of white bread and whole wheat flour to be able to vary the ‘treat’ vs health factor, and it comes out of the oven looking and smelling amazing, and the taste test makes it 10/1026/03/2018, By Meganlovely26/03/2018, By Healthy Girlyum02/09/2017, By AbigailThis tastes wonderful and natural.12/08/2017, By MoniqueLove that it's GMO free and still in it's natural state. Eureka is the only brand of wheat flour that i use.13/07/2017, By NathalieI have been using it for some time now, its a great product!12/06/2017, By JuneGreat Product, I love using this flour! I use it in my bread machine all the time as well and it works perfectly.30/03/2017, By CaroleVery impressed with this product. I make a lot of bread for myself and family as I prefer the home made taste and texture and this is by far the most superior product I have ever used.28/12/2016, By Michielek bak gereeld met die meel
ek dink nie daar is n ander meel wat kan kers vashou
met die produk die brood is heerlik en smaaklik
lief dit groete x14/11/2016, By ReneSo impressed. This flour bakes and tastes great. And NO BLEACH...Yay!25/05/2016, By Maureenhave been using the cake flour for a while and decided to get back to making bread with actual bread flour. Now this is the way to eat white bread. Stone ground not bleached... Yummy stuff.13/10/2015, By estelleWeve been using this flour for months now and we just love it. Health is not a novelty for us... its a way of living. We bake our own bread every three days and use it for vetkoek, pizzas, etc. Just need to try and bake a cake with it someday.20/09/2015, By KristineVery satisfied with this product. Just that though that it is healthier and free of all nasty additives makes me feel better already. I hope it is NATURAL as they say....
I use it to bake bread in my bread machine. Bread made from this flour requires slightly more liquid than standard recipe calls. Bread comes out nice, it rises well and has nice taste. Although my husband says he prefers white bread made from regular shop bought flour. Since we have a child I prefer rather healthy bread than whole chemistry table in my breadbox.
I wonder when Faithfull to Nature will stock Rye flour. I believe there are more customers out there who would buy Rye flour here, too.06/09/2015, By AdeleIve always been a keen baker, and baking bread from scratch is a new found and very rewarding pass time. Takes me back to my childhood and my grans kitchen table stacked with Chelsea Buns and freshly baked loaves and anise rusks. Now I can leave those same memories for my nieces...20/08/2015, By NadiaI have used this flour for bread, rolls and pizza dough - haven been disappointed once!25/03/2015, By DaleenVery satisfied with this flour. Used for baking bread every other day.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.