Use this pure unbleached flour to bake deliciously soft, moist and tender cakes, breads and muffins; Eureka cake flour gives you cakes with a high rise and medium-fine crumb, making it popular with domestic and commercial bakers.
- Premium quality stone ground cake flour
- No harsh unwanted chemicals or bleaches
- No preservatives or additives; no GMOs
- High protein count (11%)
- Locally produced in the pristine Helderberg & Swellendam regions
- Grown using sustainable farming practices, in naturally enriched soil to enahance nutritionasl value and reduce the need for pesticides
- Can be used in all yeast baked goods like bread, pizza and cakes
- Bakes cakes with a high rise, and medium to fine crumb
- Much more economical than commercial flour
Store in a sealed container and use by Best Before date.
Recipe for Scotch Shortbread:
- 140g Eureka Stone Ground Cake Flour
- 90g corn flour
- 50g castor sugar
- 125g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- Icing sugar to taste
- Sieve the cake flour & corn flour; rub in the butter
- Add castor sugar
- Stir in egg yolk & mix well
- Roll out dough to approx. 12-15mm thick, sprinkle with icing sugar & prick with a fork
- Bake at 190°C for 15-18 minutes (until lightly golden-brown)
- Cool slightly & cut to desired size
- Allow to cool before serving & enjoy!
Locally biological wheat grown by 7th generation wheat farmers
Allergens: Wheat, gluten
Nutritional information (per100g):
- Energy: 1364kJ
- Protein: 11.07g
- Total carbohydrates: 70.9g
- Fat: 1.2g
- Total dietary fibre: 3.4g
- Total sodium: 1.8g
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product08/04/2018, By LarisaSmells nutty and fresh and works great in cakes or in thickening sauces.13/12/2017, By MoniqueI love eureka mills flours, it's the only ones i use. I love that it's not bleached and is GMO free. It bakes perfectly. Texture is perfect. i don't bake with any other wheat flours except eureka mills.24/10/2017, By TalitaI use this for cookies, pizza dough and rusks, and it's a great alternative to bleached flour.13/07/2017, By NathalieI have been using it for some time now, its a great product!24/06/2017, By DianaI cannot tolerate wheat in any form but after baking muffins, using this flour, I had NO reaction whatsoever - it is fabulous!13/04/2016, By MaureenMaybe love is a bit of an exaggeration but I like it a LOT! It looks different, smells different and I think bakes up differently from the previous flour I used to buy at the supermarket. This month I am adding the bread flour and next month, rye and wholemeal. Never going to use anything else.20/12/2015, By HeidiGreat product , use it in all my recipes.
Love that its unleashed and non-GMO02/10/2015, By AdeleSuper fine, incredibly tasty and no GMO or chlorine bleach. The best cupcakes EVER! I just love the smell when you open the bag... smells like a wheat field after the rain. I love to bake and now I love it even MORE!01/09/2015, By TracyEureka flour tastes much better than store bought flour. I often bake cakes, muffins, scones and cookies and this flour makes my dough raise quite well and has a lovely flavour. My cupboard will be stocked with Eureka flour from now on.28/08/2015, By CarienTrying to not feed my household with GMO products, I started baking my own breads and making my own pizzas etc. I really love this product. In Fact the whole range. You can really taste the difference.09/12/2014, By LiviaI love that this flour is grown using eco-friendly methods and that it is free from chemicals. Will never buy normal flour ever again.07/11/2014, By TamarinI can taste the difference in this flour to shop bought flour. Can go back to using the usual shop stuff!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.