This healing balm has everything your feet need to feel great!
- Beeswax: Softens the skin & promotes healing; has antibacterial properties; helps to seal in moisture & protect the skin.
- Chamomile: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, soothes irritation & relieves dryness.
- St John’s wort: Contains tannins that help to relieve skin irritations; has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory effects.
- Rosemary oil: Antiseptic, great for relieving dryness; promotes skin cell renewal & healing.
- Tea tree oil: Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial & antifungal; an all-round skin-healing remedy. Great for preventing fungal infections like athlete’s foot.
- Apply liberally to clean heels & feet as often as needed.
- Test a small patch of skin for sensitivity 24 hours before first use.
- Store in a cool place (below 25°C), out of direct sunlight.
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, calendula officinalis, matricaria recutita (chamomile), hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort), cera alba (beeswax), lanolin, rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/05/2016, By MaxzeneI love this product. I struggle with dry heels and this has been one of the only treatments to really work. I use it every night before bed. It goes on with an oily texture but the oil dissappear quite quickly. By the morning my feet are soft!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.