This healing balm has everything your feet need to feel great!
- Beeswax: Softens the skin & promotes healing; has antibacterial properties; helps to seal in moisture & protect the skin.
- Chamomile: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, soothes irritation & relieves dryness.
- St John’s wort: Contains tannins that help to relieve skin irritations; has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory effects.
- Tea tree oil: Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial & antifungal; an all-round skin-healing remedy. Great for preventing fungal infections like athlete’s foot.
- Calendula: Antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Centella Asiatica: Calms inflammation, stimulates new cell growth and builds collagen
- Helichrysum oil: Helps to speed-up healing of wounds, cuts, bruises, burns and scar tissue
- 100% Natural, 84% organic.
- Apply liberally to clean heels & feet as often as needed.
- Test a small patch of skin for sensitivity 24 hours before first use.
- Store in a cool place (below 25°C), out of direct sunlight
- Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil* (and) calendula officinalis, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil* (and) matricaria recutita (chamomile), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil* (and) hypericum perforatum (st. john’s wort), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil* (and) centella asiatica (pennywort), cera alba (beeswax), lanolin, tocopherol (vitamin e), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil,helichrysum italicum (everlasting) oil. *organic
Country of Origin:
- Handcrafted in South Africa
22 out of 23 people would recommend this product03/02/2021, By PhumiI've been using this products for less than a week now and I've already seen some great results. It has also helped in eliminating heat rash as well.20/01/2021, By GrahamThe jar says "use liberally", but you should apply it sparingly as a little goes a long way. It is more of a butter/oil than a balm as quite oily.
Absorbs easily with a distinct tea tree fragrance. Glass bottle is a bonus.08/01/2021, By FarahThis is a must in every house hold especially with children- helps with bruising and scars.01/06/2020, By AmandaVery intense moisturizer. Oily but works well.14/05/2020, By DijaIt keeps my skin so soft for long. I love this09/05/2020, By StephanieLove this balm17/03/2020, By GreenImpressive08/03/2020, By AntoinetteWhat a lovely heel balm for a lady...and men05/02/2020, By CherylSmooth and easy to apply. It does however take a while to soak in, so be sure to have time before bed, to put your feet up while it soaks into your feet.16/10/2019, By Emma-LisaAbsorbs into my feet well and leaves them feeling soft17/06/2019, By HlengiweI just love this, my feet are forever soft... Ask my satin sheets!!20/01/2019, By KristenThis does the trick for me as a heel balm to use in between pedicures. I find it to be very luxurious and like to put on quite a bit before popping socks on for the night. That being said, this is the only heel balm I've used, so I don't have a point of comparison.03/12/2018, By LisaI struggle with really dry, cracked heals, and I find that this balm isn't quite as nourishing as other (sadly, chemical-based) creams are. The balm doesn't absorb into the underneaths of my feet so Im left with really oily feet for a while after using it. That said, it does make my hands incredibly soft...03/12/2018, By ColleenReally effective heel cream. After the first day of application I already noticed an improvement.24/10/2018, By TracyI have been using this product for roundabout a week now and have seen an instant improvement - better than any heal cream or balm I have ever used.03/07/2018, By JessI got this as a sample and 1 day after using it, it is in my basket for my next order! Awesome stuff!!20/05/2018, By ShayI have tried a few different brands on F2N and this remains my favourite heel balm.
It absorbs easily without leaving greasy heels, keeps feet moisturised, and lasts a very long time as so little is needed.16/12/2017, By GeorgiaThe only heel balm that has ever worked for me, and I have tried many!10/11/2017, By MarceThis product is very good.13/10/2017, By LianiAmazing product. My feet are so soft and the winter dryness is gone.13/10/2017, By LeeThis product is amazing. My feet were very dry and within a few days the dryness were gone. The oil disappears quickly.07/09/2017, By AnonymousI enjoy the product but it does not soften the dry patches on my feet like Eulactol Heal Balm, which I do not want to use because of the chemicals.27/05/2016, By MaxzeneI love this product. I struggle with dry heels and this has been one of the only treatments to really work. I use it every night before bed. It goes on with an oily texture but the oil dissappear quite quickly. By the morning my feet are soft!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.