This is an excellent multi-purpose natural cleaning solution; a must-have for the kitchen and bathroom of any green household.
- Breaks down organic and solid waste, quickly and easily
- Contains no harsh chemicals or allergens
- Non-toxic, natural and GMO-free
- Breaks down organic and solid waste
- Unclogs blocked drains
- Clears away bad odours in drains
- Reduces septic tank odours by 96%,
- Reduces the build-up of fats and grease
- Deters flies
- Pour 500ml into your septic tank as an initial dose.
- Pour 250ml into your septic tank twice a month as maintenance.
- Pour 50ml into clogged or smelly drains and sinks, and leave overnight. Repeat as necessary.
- To eliminate bad odours, spray around affected areas.
Please Note: Contains live probiotic cultures. Store at room temperature and keep out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
- May cause high temperatures in aerobic piles.
- Not for human consumption.
- Use within 90 days of opening.
- The appearance of flakes on the surface is normal and beneficial.
Purified and structured water, natural sugar cane molasses, lactic acid cultures, mineral powder, organic sea salt, juice concentrates and wheat bran.
Made with a proprietary blend of effective micro-organisms.
Species: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus buchneri, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus diacetylactis, Lactococcus lactis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, Rhodopseumonas sphaeroides, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and streptococcus thermophilus.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.