- Fermented grain extract is packed full of proteins and B vitamins, with natural ferments that preserve the skin’s own protective layer (the acid mantle), while breaking down impurities and removing dirt. Fermented grain extract also moisturises the skin and reduces inflammation.
- Bentonite clay absorbs dirt, chemicals, impurities and toxins. It’s also rich in minerals that nourish your skin.
- Anthyllis (kidney vetch) gently tones and firms the skin, and helps to balance the natural oil content.
- Sweet almond oil is packed with nourishing vitamin E; it hydrates and conditions the skin.
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk is dermatologically tested and is mild enough for sensitive skin; not tested on animals. The Dr. Hauschka cosmetics range is certified to NATRUE and BDIH standards, made with organic and wild sourced ingredients wherever possible. Contains no mineral oils, parabens, silicones or PEG.
Please Note: Fermented grain extract contains gluten.
- Wet your face, neck and décolleté with warm water. Gently apply a thin, even layer of Cleansing Milk to your skin, working from your forehead down and from the centre outwards.
- To remove eye makeup, apply Cleansing Milk to a dampened cotton wool pad and use a gentle sweeping movement from the inside to the outside corner of your closed eye.
- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk can also be used as a shaving cream.
Water (aqua), alcohol, anthyllis vulneraria extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, glycerin, fermented grain extract, cetearyl alcohol, bentonite, lecithin, xanthan gum, hydrolyzed wheat protein, fragrance (parfum), limonene*, geraniol*, linalool*, citronellol*
*Component of natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product23/08/2017, By RitaWonderful for removing Mascara.18/06/2017, By DaynaI love this product. Super natural and so gentle on the skin. It's my favourite in winter, when the skin is dryer than usual.
The only downfall in my opinion is the price, but it's worth it. It lasts ages.05/09/2015, By TeevThis cleanser is amazing for my very dry sensitive skin, have been using it for a year now and highly recommend it.15/04/2015, By YvetteHave been using it for years. The smell inspires me every evening before I go to sleep - its soft and gentle and not too oily. I changed to another brand for a while and have returned to this cleanser!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.