- 18-in-1 liquid castile soap scented with natural rose
- Made with organic plant oils & certified Fair Trade Ingredients
- Ultra-concentrated multipurpose soap
- Fully biodegradable
- 3 x more concentrated than most liquid soaps - a little goes a long way
- Cruelty-free, no animal ingredients of animal testing
- Can be used on face, body, hair - food, dishes, floors, pets and more
- Free from synthetic detergents, foaming agents & surfactants
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives or colours
- Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Over 90% ingredients are organic
- Over 70% ingredients are certified Fair Trade
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
How To Use Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap? Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Body & Beauty:
- Face: Use 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face.
- Body: Use 1 small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to wet skin.
- Hair: Use ½ tablespoon in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tablespoon in ½ a cup of water work that into wet hair.
- Bath: Depends on water amount, but roughly 2 tablespoons soap in an average-sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ teaspoon; Work to a lather in wet hands and apply.
- Teeth: Use 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap and may take some time getting used to.)
- Foot Soak: 1½ teaspoons in a small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 tablespoon in a bowl of steaming hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: ⅓ - ½ capfuls of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ capfuls of white spirit vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for high-efficiency washing machines.
- Mopping: ½ capful of soap in 2 litres of hot water.
- General Cleaning: ¼ capful of soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon of soap in 750 ml of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure carbonated water (club soda/seltzer water), or half white spirit vinegar/half water.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil. Empty toilet by turning off the water at the tap and flushing. Squirt the bowl thoroughly, sprinkle Sodium bicarbonate powder on the toilet brush, scrub the bowl, let sit for 10 minutes, turn on water and flush.
- Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. ¼ teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
- Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, as well as overall dirtiness. Wet the dog thoroughly, then work in castile soap up and down their flanks and hackles until she reaches a good lather. This soap may not be suitable for dogs with sensitive skin conditions or if prone to dry skin.
- Plant Spray For Bugs (aphids): 1 tablespoon in a quart of water. Add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or Cinnamon, if desired.
- Ant Spray (not on plants): ¼ capful of tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration will burn plants.)
Discover more amazing ways to use your Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Liquid Castile Soaps on Lisa Bronner’s official YouTube channel.
NOTICE: It’s important to take care of how your unique skin reacts to the soap. If you find it too harsh, try diluting. But always discontinue immediately if irritation occurs
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Warning: Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and squirt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Available In: 237 ml, and 473 ml.
- Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm kernel oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Natural Rose Fragrance, Organic Hemp oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
- *Certified Fair Trade
- **None remains after saponifying oils into soap & Glycerine
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
18 out of 19 people would recommend this product13/11/2021, By JodieGreat soap. Dilute, it goes a long way. Feels very clean, and smells like roses, subtly sweet smell, not overpowering. I've used as shampoo too, cleans hair well. My fave soap and only want to use this since i know all the ingredients. Also good for the pumpum ;)12/09/2021, By YvetteAs a shampoo it leaves my hair oily, but its a great hand and body soap27/07/2021, By TshepisoMy absolute favourite. I alternate between this and the peppermint. The Rose smells so sweet but subtle, almost edible. These Castile soaps leave you literally squeeky clean, so I use a few drops on my loofah as a first wash and then might go in after with a moisturising body wash. Definitely worth the buy !12/02/2021, By MintI have been using this highly diluted as a body wash (about 1:50 with water). It is very gentle and effective at cleaning, while leaving my skin hydrated. The fragrance is delicate and non-cloying, more like rose-scented pelargonium than pure rose.
Would recommend this soap to anyone suffering from dermatitis or eczema. I have had no flare-ups since replacing my other 'soap free' body wash with this. I also find I don't need to moisturise as often, which has cut down on my use of expensive, allergy-friendly moisturisers.04/02/2021, By FaariaOk product, but smells terrible, like it has gone off and is rancid01/02/2021, By KirstSmells amazing, I put about a tea spoon in my daughters bath and she comes out smelling like roses! Seems to clean well.31/10/2020, By AriAwesome27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product08/05/2020, By UlrichWorks so well05/04/2020, By BlueMarket leader in liquid soap01/04/2020, By WinnerFavorite fragrance soap28/03/2020, By GreenOld is gold15/03/2020, By GreenMoney well spent15/03/2020, By samanthaI suffer from eczema and it has not irritated my skin at all. My skin feels moisturized and soft.
11/03/2020, By JackieGreat all-purpose soap.
It's a welcome addition to my home.07/03/2020, By OrganicThe guests love this soap22/02/2020, By EcoGood addition16/02/2020, By AnnieI use it as a facial cleanser and I have to say, my skin has never been happier!!!31/01/2020, By AnnieScent is very pleasing and it leaves my skin clean but not dry. I use it as a facial cleanser and it's been great! Happy to re-order some more. And even happier to know I can order it locally!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.