- Natural toothpaste made from plant-based Ingredients
- 70% organic ingredients
- Low-foaming toothpaste
- Slightly sweet & herby flavour from organic anise oil blends well with minty menthol crystals
- Freshens your breath naturally
- Organic Coconut Flour & Coconut Oil remove plaque & whiten teeth
- Organic Aloe helps to soothe the gums
- Fluoride free
- Free of synthetic ingredients
- No artificial colours or flavourants
- No synthetic sweeteners
- No parabens, petrochemicals or phthalates
- Non GMO verified
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- To help reduce plaque & whiten teeth, brush teeth thoroughly with Dr. Bronner's Toothpaste.
- Floss twice a day.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 140 g.
- Organic Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrated Silica, Calcium carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil*), Organic Illicium Verum (Anise) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour, Organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf /Stem Extract.
- *Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
- Packaged in 100% recyclable boxes & tubes.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States of America
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product14/09/2021, By JanVery pleasant taste and peace of mind for the environment.20/08/2021, By JulieThis is a lovely toothpaste. No nasty stuff, a subtle and nice anise taste and teeth feel really clean! Totally worth it. I'm going to try the mint flavour for my teenager next
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.