- 18-in-1 liquid castile soap scented with essential oils
- Ultra-concentrated multipurpose soap
- Can be used on face, body, hair - food, dishes, floors, pets and more
- Just 4 drops are enough for a shower!
- Free from synthetic detergents, foaming agents and surfactants
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives and colours
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
- No animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
How To Use Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap? Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Body & Beauty:
- Face: 2-3 drops on we hands, applied to wet face.
- Body: 1 small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to wet body.
- Hair: ½ tablespoon in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tablespoon in ½ a cup of water work that into wet hair.
- Bath: Completely depends on water amount, but roughly 2 tablespoons soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ teaspoon ; Work to a lather in wet hands and apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap and may take some time getting used to)
- Foot Bath: 1 ½ teaspoons in small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 tablespoon in a bowl of steaming hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: ⅓ - ½ capfuls of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ capfuls of white spirit vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for high-efficiency washing machines.
- Mopping: ½ capful of soap in 2 litres of hot water.
- All-Purpose Cleaning: ¼ capful of soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon tea tree essential oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon of soap in 750 ml of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure carbonated water (club soda/seltzer water), or half white spirit vinegar/half water.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon tea tree essential oil. Empty toilet by turning off the water at the tap and flushing. Squirt the bowl thoroughly, sprinkle sodium bicarbonate powder on the toilet brush, scrub the bowl, let sit for 10 minutes, turn on water and flush.
- Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. ¼ teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
- Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, as well as overall dirtiness. Dr. Bronner wets her dog thoroughly, then starts to work in castile soap up and down their flanks and hackles until she reaches a good lather. She really massages it in, down to the skin. This soap may not be suitable for dogs with sensitive skin conditions or if prone to dry skin.
- Plant Spray For Bugs (aphids): 1 tablespoon in a quart of water. Add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or cinnamon, if desired.
- Ant Spray (not on plants): ¼ capful of tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration with burn plants.)
Discover more amazing ways to use your Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Liquid Castile Soaps on Lisa Bronner’s official YouTube channel.
NOTICE: It’s important to take care of how your unique skin reacts to the soap. If you find it too harsh, try diluting. But always discontinue immediately if irritation occurs.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Warning: Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and squirt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Available In: 237 ml, and 473 ml.
- Water, Potassium Cocoate*‡, Potassium Palm Kernelate*‡, Potassium Olivate*‡, Glycerin*, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Essential Oil‡◊, Potassium Hempate*, Potassium Jojobate*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil‡◊, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Coumarin◊, Geraniol◊, Limonene◊, Linalool◊.
- *Controlled organic cultivation.
- ‡Certified fair trade by IMO.
- ◊Natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
29 out of 30 people would recommend this product09/04/2021, By LonwaboAMAZING SCENT, feels heavenly on your face. Only use it on my face because it doesn't lather well on the body28/03/2021, By LonwaboAmazing soap only downfall is that it stains your wash cloth.04/03/2021, By BonitaNot worth the money. You have to use so much19/02/2021, By JerryAMAZING PRODUCT19/02/2021, By Jerrygreat product!25/01/2021, By NVery tricky to use as a shampoo, hair was greasy after use. After 2 months, my hair is used to the product and feels healthy19/01/2021, By LouisaAmazing product. Very gentle and soft on the skin.01/01/2021, By NBought to use as a shampoo. Diluted apple cider vinegar rinse makes hair feel soft and takes away the weird squeaky clean feeling from the Castille soap. Better than piling on sulphates and silicons and I enjoy the lavender scent.31/10/2020, By AriAwesome29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product18/10/2020, By DJ187I've struggled to fine soaps that agree with my skin and Dr. Bronner's is just a treasure. The only issue I've had is it doesn't foam well when used with normal tap water (hard water) so I dilute 1:1 in a foam pump bottle and it works like a charm!
I use this as a body wash and shampoo. After using as a shampoo it would be advisable to do an acidic rinse (I use a cup of cooled tea with some ACV).
Great product and I'm super duper happy with the results - and it's a great perk that it's also good for the environment :)27/09/2020, By RenataI bought this to replace all the toxic cleaners in my house. I am overall very happy with the product. I absolutely love the smell and everything this product stands for. Struggling a little bit with the fact that it does not foam as much as I like when doing the dishes. I also decided to order another brand for cleaning the toilet bowl, simply because the process involved when using the Castile Soap, is too much trouble for me - working Mom with my own business...) But, as a general cleaner, washing machine liquid, I love this product and will definitely buy it again!12/08/2020, By CaronReally love how silky this makes my skin feel. And it cleans surfaces really well too. I love using the 18 in one uses. It’s really convenient and smells so great. I immediately feel relaxed in the bath when I use it. And a little definitely goes a long way.27/07/2020, By OceanA quality product26/07/2020, By Judylove this and everything it stands for.08/06/2020, By GoodnessWinner soap28/05/2020, By RockDeserves an award24/05/2020, By First bornMade professionally08/05/2020, By NatashaWorks so well24/04/2020, By APleasant scent and effective detergent.14/04/2020, By AdeneSuper gentle and does not irritate skin05/04/2020, By BlueProfessional hand washing01/04/2020, By WinnerSmells fantastic15/03/2020, By GreenWow07/03/2020, By OrganicGetting to use organic body wash at commercial body wash price if you consider the amounts needed. With this little is alot22/02/2020, By EcoDaily use16/01/2020, By SupportGood soap02/01/2020, By ShaynaFound it.14/11/2019, By KerryI have been using Dr Bronners for years, and this is the BEST body wash but I have been getting people to bring it from the UK. You can also use it for cleaning, but as a body wash, once you try it you won't use another brand. You need maybe half a teaspoon for your entire body - it goes a long way, and because it has olive oil in it, I don't need a moisturiser anymore. I always buy the large 1L bottles as it works out more cost effective - they last months, so the only pity is that FTN doesn't stock the larger bottles. FTN should also stock Almond and Rose as they are nicely scented, much better than the Sandalwood & Jasmine which I just tried. Also nice to buy the baby one and then you can add your own essential oil scents. Happy someone has finally brought this into SA.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.