- 18-in-1 liquid castile soap scented with essential oils
- Ultra-concentrated multipurpose soap
- Can be used on face, body, hair - food, dishes, floors, pets and more
- Just 4 drops are enough for a shower!
- Free from synthetic detergents, foaming agents and surfactants
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives and colours
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
- No animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
How To Use Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap? Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Body & Beauty:
- Face: 2-3 drops on we hands, applied to wet face.
- Body: 1 small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to wet body.
- Hair: ½ tablespoon in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tablespoon in ½ a cup of water work that into wet hair.
- Bath: Completely depends on water amount, but roughly 2 tablespoons soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ teaspoon ; Work to a lather in wet hands and apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap and may take some time getting used to)
- Foot Bath: 1 ½ teaspoons in small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 tablespoon in a bowl of steaming hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: ⅓ - ½ capfuls of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ capfuls of white spirit vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for high-efficiency washing machines.
- Mopping: ½ capful of soap in 2 litres of hot water.
- All-Purpose Cleaning: ¼ capful of soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon tea tree essential oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon of soap in 750 ml of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure carbonated water (club soda/seltzer water), or half white spirit vinegar/half water.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon tea tree essential oil. Empty toilet by turning off the water at the tap and flushing. Squirt the bowl thoroughly, sprinkle sodium bicarbonate powder on the toilet brush, scrub the bowl, let sit for 10 minutes, turn on water and flush.
- Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. ¼ teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
- Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, as well as overall dirtiness. Dr. Bronner wets her dog thoroughly, then starts to work in castile soap up and down their flanks and hackles until she reaches a good lather. She really massages it in, down to the skin. This soap may not be suitable for dogs with sensitive skin conditions or if prone to dry skin.
- Plant Spray For Bugs (aphids): 1 tablespoon in a quart of water. Add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or cinnamon, if desired.
- Ant Spray (not on plants): ¼ capful of tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration with burn plants.)
Discover more amazing ways to use your Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Liquid Castile Soaps on Lisa Bronner’s official YouTube channel.
NOTICE: It’s important to take care of how your unique skin reacts to the soap. If you find it too harsh, try diluting. But always discontinue immediately if irritation occurs.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Warning: Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and squirt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Available In: 237 ml, and 473 ml.
- Water, Potassium Cocoate*‡, Potassium Palm Kernelate*‡, Potassium Olivate*‡, Glycerin*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil‡◊, Potassium Hempate*, Potassium Jojobate*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool◊.
- *Controlled organic cultivation.
- ‡Certified fair trade by IMO.
- ◊Natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
19 out of 20 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product20/10/2020, By TarynPurchased this purely because Eucalyptus is one of my favourite scents, smells like heaven. As per other Dr Bronner products - its great.08/06/2020, By GoodnessGreat soap08/06/2020, By GoodnessGreat soap26/05/2020, By KathieA truly amazing product with cleaning-power like no other! Congratulations to Dr Bronner.24/05/2020, By ZaheeraBest soap ever - foams so well with just a few drops!21/05/2020, By NinaI love love love this product. It is my favourite purchase I've ever made. My boyfriend loves it and my sister loves it. I like the Eucalyptus scent however next time I would try a different scent.18/05/2020, By CarmiI have washed my hair 4 times now and each time it just gets worse. It dries out my hair so much that it looks and feels like grass. P.S - My hair is all natural, no color/dye in it and is normally shiny/oily . Also no use of a straighting iron.08/05/2020, By AidenWorks so well28/04/2020, By TeeI mistakenly ordered the wrong soap, luckily in the small size.
Thought of returning it as I normally buy the tea tree one.
I must say that Dr Bronners is the best, this does the job aswell.27/04/2020, By ElaineJvRGood product that can be used for literally everything.02/04/2020, By WinnerFavourite17/03/2020, By GreenWhat a soap28/02/2020, By ConnectGood one23/02/2020, By EcoWow18/02/2020, By CatherineI bought this for my husband. He's really happy with it. It's great to buy one product that can do so much so well.18/01/2020, By esmaI was using it in the USA. Very happy to see in South Africa. All purpose but too greasy while hand washing dishes.17/01/2020, By SupportMulti purpose08/01/2020, By Sivuvery good, very mild and really an all purpose soap.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.