- 18-in-1 liquid castile soap
- Ultra-concentrated multipurpose soap
- Can be used on face, body, hair - food, dishes, floors, pets and more
- Just 4 drops are enough for a shower!
- Double the olive oil of other Dr. Bronner’s castile soaps
- No added fragrance
- Extra gentle formulation
- Free from synthetic detergents, foaming agents and surfactants
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives and colours
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
- No animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
How To Use Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap? Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Body & Beauty:
- Face: 2-3 drops on we hands, applied to wet face.
- Body: 1 small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to wet body.
- Hair: ½ tablespoon in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tablespoon in ½ a cup of water work that into wet hair.
- Bath: Completely depends on water amount, but roughly 2 tablespoons soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ teaspoon ; Work to a lather in wet hands and apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap and may take some time getting used to)
- Foot Bath: 1 ½ teaspoons in small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 tablespoon in a bowl of steaming hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: ⅓ - ½ capfuls of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ capfuls of white spirit vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for high-efficiency washing machines.
- Mopping: ½ capful of soap in 2 litres of hot water.
- All-Purpose Cleaning: ¼ capful of soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon tea tree essential oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon of soap in 750 ml of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure carbonated water (club soda/seltzer water), or half white spirit vinegar/half water.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon tea tree essential oil. Empty toilet by turning off the water at the tap and flushing. Squirt the bowl thoroughly, sprinkle sodium bicarbonate powder on the toilet brush, scrub the bowl, let sit for 10 minutes, turn on water and flush.
- Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. ¼ teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
- Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, as well as overall dirtiness. Dr. Bronner wets her dog thoroughly, then starts to work in castile soap up and down their flanks and hackles until she reaches a good lather. She really massages it in, down to the skin. This soap may not be suitable for dogs with sensitive skin conditions or if prone to dry skin.
- Plant Spray For Bugs (aphids): 1 tablespoon in a quart of water. Add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or cinnamon, if desired.
- Ant Spray (not on plants): ¼ capful of tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration with burn plants.)
Discover more amazing ways to use your Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Liquid Castile Soaps on Lisa Bronner’s official YouTube channel.
NOTICE: It’s important to take care of how your unique skin reacts to the soap. If you find it too harsh, try diluting. But always discontinue immediately if irritation occurs.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Warning: Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and squirt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Available In: 237 ml, and 473 ml.
- Water, Potassium Cocoate*‡, Potassium Palm Kernelate*‡, Potassium Olivate*‡, Glycerin*, Potassium Hempate*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- *Controlled organic cultivation.
- ‡Certified fair trade by IMO.
- ◊Natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product31/07/2020, By OceanThe soap for babies28/05/2020, By RockLeft out harsh soaps24/05/2020, By First bornRemoves all the grime21/05/2020, By BrookeI love the quality and versatility of this soap. I use it for hand soap, baby soap/shampoo, all purpose cleaner....also really like that its fair trade. def would recommend08/05/2020, By MiaWorks so well05/04/2020, By BlueMore ingredients less water01/04/2020, By WinnerReal liquid soap30/03/2020, By JacoI've been using this product for years living in the States. Very happy when I saw it available in South Africa.30/03/2020, By SherlzBought this product after watching a video where a gynae mentions “good stuff” and bad stuff” to use when it comes to feminine hygiene. This was one of the goodies. I usually get a immediate reaction when using just any bubble bath and I’ve been using this for about 3 weeks and no reaction. Even with a gazillion uses it is still gentle enough for our lady bits.30/03/2020, By WinnerOn the safe side28/03/2020, By GreenWow15/03/2020, By GreenEasy to use07/03/2020, By OrganicKeeps baby fresh and at ease28/02/2020, By ConnectNice and natural22/02/2020, By EcoTop stuff16/01/2020, By SupportWell done18/12/2019, By ChantelleLove Dr Bronner’s Castile soap! I use it to make our own shampoo and laundry soap!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.