This nut butter contains no artificial preservatives, and no added sugars, salts or oils. ButtaNutt specialises in hand-blended nut butters, made with ethically sourced ingredients.
Benefits of almonds:
- Have an alkalising effect
- Promote heart health
- Lower cholesterol & protect artery walls
- Source of phosphorus, for healthy bones
Benefits of macadamias:
- A rich source of energy
- High in dietary fibre
- Lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
- Source of heart-protective selenium
Recipe for Sweet Potato Almond Butter Muffins:
- ¼ cup ButtaNutt Roasted Almond Nut Butter
- ¾ cup puréed sweet potato
- 1 egg (or flax egg/ spelt egg)
- ⅓ cup organic brown sugar
- 2Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup wholewheat pastry flour
- ½ cup oat flour (ground from rolled oats)
- 1tsp baking powder
- ½tsp baking soda
- ½tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375°; line a muffin tin with paper liners & set aside.
- Add the egg to a large mixing bowl. (If using a flax or spelt egg, prepare it in a large mixing bowl & leave to set for a few minutes.)
- Add the sweet potato purée, brown sugar, oil & vanilla; mix well.
- Add the almond milk & mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt & cinnamon into the wet ingredients.
- Add the oat flour separately & stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins until filled almost to the top. Then drop 1tsp almond butter onto the middle of each muffin & gently swirl with a toothpick or knife.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven & let rest in tins for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve & enjoy! Store in an air-tight container & keep refrigerated.
- Available in 250g & 1kg
- Dry roasted almond nuts (70%), dry roasted macadamia nuts (30%)
- Allergens: Tree nuts
- Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product21/09/2019, By BeAbsolutely delicious nut butter. Superb for nut & oat treats. Note - due to types of nuts used for this butter it is a lot softer/runnier than your average nut butter.17/09/2019, By AdeneTwo of the best things combined - Almonds and Macadamia Nuts.
Free from nasty ingredients, this product is perfection.26/06/2019, By ShaylinMy favourite nubutter of all time! The flavour and consistency is amazing. It is great on rice cakes topped with apple slices and a sprinkle of cinnamon.08/06/2019, By meganGreat blend of flavors24/04/2019, By BiancaThis is the best nut butter I have ever had.22/02/2019, By MeganI've fallen in love with the taste of this! Its such a pure tasting product.17/12/2018, By AbigailThis nut butter is a great mix, delicious on apple and rice cakes or any other bread/ toast.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.