29 Oct Quick and Easy Organic Sundried Tomato Salad Dressing
This summery salad dressing recipe will add a luscious Italian flavour to your favourite dishes – it’s quick and easy to make, low in calories and big on taste. Organic sundried tomatoes are full of vitamin C, iron and dietary fibre, while apple cider vinegar is one of our natural summertime weight loss superstars – so rest assured this is a wonderfully healthy treat that won’t derail your diet.
- 9 organic sundried tomato halves
- ¼ cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- 1 tbsp minced shallot
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp organic dried oregano
- 1 cup water
- It’s simple! Combine all your ingredients in your blender* and blend until you get a thick, creamy mixture. Chill for about four hours before serving, or leave it overnight for a much thicker sauce
- Store your delish dressing in the fridge, in an air-tight container; it will keep for up to a week. A great addition to salads and pasta dishes – be sure to snap a pic of your results and share them on our blog!
*Note: You may want to soak your sundried tomatoes overnight before blending, however with a high-speed blender like the Vitamix, pre-soaking won’t be necessary.