22 Aug Natural Bust-Firming Masque Recipe
This post is especially for the ladies; a super-simple DIY home recipe for giving your “bosom buddies” some TLC.
Breast Cancer Awareness month is coming up soon – a time when we all become more aware of our feminine health care needs – but of course, we all know how important it is to take proper care of our “girls” all year round. This ultra-nourishing natural masque helps to strengthen and firm your breast area, combating sagging and leaving your skin beautifully supple and soft.
Natural Bust-Firming Masque
- 1Tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1 egg white
- 1tsp raw honey
- 1tsp vitamin E oil (you can substitute sweet almond or jojoba oil)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until you have a smooth, even mixture.
- Apply the masque evenly to your décolletage and breasts. Massage it into your skin for best results.
- Put on an old, comfortable bra with no padding. Wear it for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse the masque off with warm water.
Some Top Tips for Naturally Beautiful Breasts
Always wear sunscreen on your décolletage and breast area, when you’re wearing a sundress or bathing suit. Sun exposure can break down the skin’s elastin fibres and cause premature sagging.
Push-ups, bench-presses and butterfly weight lifts all help to tone the upper body and chest muscles (pectorals), which in turn helps to support your breasts. Swimming and kayaking are also super-fun options!
Be aware of your posture, and get into good habits. Slouching affects the pectoral part of your backbone, which provides a supportive “scaffolding” for your breasts.
Make sure that you’re wearing the right size of bra, so your breasts are getting proper support. Consider going for a professional bra fitting, to find the perfect style and size for you.