23 Jun 2 Indulgent Winter Beauty Recipes
Nothing beats snuggling up with a cup of organic hot chocolate on a chilly winter evening; raw chocolate (cacao) is a delicious mood-booster that’s packed full of nutrients and antioxidants. And when you add cacao to your winter beauty routine, you’ll enjoy all those lovely health benefits outside as well as inside.
Pamper yourself with one of these chocolatey winter beauty treats, and enjoy some truly sweet skincare benefits:
Creamy Chocolate Face Mask
- Mash the avocado with a fork until smooth. Stir in the honey & cacao powder.
- Spread a thick layer all over your face. Leave for 20-30 min; then rinse off with warm water.
Chocolate & Coconut Body Scrub
- 1cup brown sugar
- ½cup coconut oil
- 1/3cup almond oil
- 2tbsp cacao powder
- 3-4 drops coconut extract or essential oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, until smooth & well-combined.
- Store the scrub in an airtight glass jar (you can also top it with cacao nibs before packaging).
- Use as a body scrub or lip exfoliator in the shower; massage gently onto damp skin & rinse off with warm water.
If those good-enough-to-eat winter skin treats have got your taste buds tingling, check out our delicious selection of organic chocolate bars. You’ll soon see why we’re crazy for cacao!