30 Jul Fulvic Acid, the “Giver of Life” & “Miracle Molecule”
Fulvic acid is one of the few substances of Earth, without which there would be no plant, animal or human life on earth.
Fulvic Acid is created at plant roots and its main function is to convert inorganic minerals and nutrients into organic form so that they can be utilised by the plant. It then also actively transports the nutrients into the cells of the plant. It can perform the same functions in the human body.
Everyone needs at least 90 nutrients to maintain optimum health, including 59 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 amino acids and 3 essential fatty acids. However, consuming good tasting food and sipping a lot of vitamin pills does not guarantee absorption or use of these vital nutrients. Some diseases occur in the body when the body does not absorb nutrients. Fulvic acid is the element that makes nutrients absorbable and provides it ability to create a dramatic impact on all kinds of diseases and health problems that afflict the body. Scientists have named it the elixir of life and theorize that without it, nothing would live.
Fulvic acid has been used as in Ayurvedic medicine in India for centuries where it is called “shilajit.”
Modern farming methods have reduced the amount of fulvic acid available in foods, to negligible amounts, leading to nutritional deficiencies, and as a result, to a host of diseases.
It has been well researched that we can enjoy the following benefits by supplementing our diet with fulvic acid:
When used internally, fulvic acid has following benefits:
- It helps to rebuild the immune system.
- It is antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and is said to arrest food poisoning within minutes.
- It is one of the best electrolytes known and is able to restore electrical potential to our cells. Disease and electronic pollution decreases our electrical potential and therefore our efficient functioning and wellbeing.
- Fulvic Acid stimulates metabolism and increases oxygen availability, making it useful for weight loss and sports activities as it increases energy.
- It makes vitamins; minerals and trace elements readily available to our cells by converting them into organic form. It is rich in nutrients and the electrolytes, which raises your body’s capacity to absorb these nutrients through your digestive system. Fulvic acid supplements are most effectual when taken with or previous to meals.
- It makes nutrients more absorbable by increasing enzyme production and efficiency, as well as actively transporting nutrients into the cells.
- Increases the bioavailability of nutrients and minerals
- It is a ferocious antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Fulvic Acid is a bi-directional Super Antioxidant able to neutralise free radicals in any form, acting as either a donor or receptor. It also protects the body from radiation.
- It chelates with heavy metals and body toxins and eliminates them from the system. Fulvic Acid converts toxins like herbicides, pesticides and heavy metals into bio-chemically active form, allowing the body to safely utilise or excrete them.
- Fulvic Acid increases metabolism of DNA and RNA speeding up repair and healing mechanisms of the body.
- Fulvic Acid has a potent anti-inflammatory effect.
- It also helps to repair and rejuvenate the body’s cellular tissue and thus helps in slowing down the aging process.
When used externally, fulvic acid has following benefits:
- It acts as a wide spectrum anti-microbial and fungicide
- Neutralizing poison ivy and poison oak
- It removes discoloration due to skin bruises
- Helps to treat open wounds, cuts and abrasions
- Kills pathogens responsible for athletes foot
- It helps to treat rashes, skin irritations, insect and spider bites
- Heal burns with minimum pain or scarring
Adding fulvic acid to your diet it a fantastic natural way to boost your body’s ability to care for itself.