03 May Fennel Toner for Tired Eyes
Used for centuries as a digestive aid, this aromatic vegetable soothes more than just the stomach. Thanks to its unique chemical properties it can help rejuvenate the skin and reduce inflammation.
Brighten your eye area with this refreshing homemade toner, which will minimise puffiness and irritation.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Raw fennel bulbs
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- The juice of half a lemon
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Blend fennel bulbs in a blender.
- Bring the blended fennel and thyme sprigs to a boil in a saucepan. Turn off the heat, and add the lemon juice.
- Allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a glass jar and let it cool.
- Once cooled, apply to the eye area on a piece of organic cotton wool. Do not rinse.
- The mixture can be stored in the fridge for up to 10 days. for reapplication at any time.