The name might sound complicated, but the benefits are simple – Coleus Forskohlii is a plant-based supplement with fat-fighting and allergy-busting properties that will keep you feeling your best.
What is Coleus Forskohlii?
This remarkable plant is a member of the mint family, and is found growing in the lower foothills of India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. It is cultivated for medicinal and culinary use, and a prized ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine.
Natural Coleus Forskohlii capsules from Sfera Bio-Nutition are available at our online retail store.
What Does it Do?
There are a few key benefits of taking Coleus Forskohlii as a supplement, especially during the summer months:
1. Summer Slimming:
Coleus Forskohlii gives your metabolism a lift and helps your body to break down fats more efficiently. Here’s how:
- The supplement stimulates the functioning of the thyroid gland, which boosts the metabolism & thermogenesis (heat production).
- It helps to regulate insulin secretion, which keeps blood sugar levels stable and helps with the metabolism of fats and proteins.
- Finally, it increases your body’s cyclic AMP levels, which in turn activates protein kinase, a substance that facilitates the breakdown of triglycerides (the building blocks of fatty tissue).
2. Summer Sniffles:
- Stabilises the mast cells in the lining of the lungs, preventing the over-production of histamine in response to irritation.
- Activates beta-agonists, the chemicals that stop the release of histamines; helping to control & reduce inflammation, eczema, hayfever & psoriasis.
3. Summer Stress:
If you’re feeling stressed out this festive season and you can feel your blood pressure rising, Coleus Forskohlii can help. The herbal supplement relaxes the smooth muscles surrounding the arteries, which lowers blood pressure, slows the pulse and strengthens the heartbeat.
Try Coleus Forskohlii for yourself this summer and get your body in balance, despite the indulgences of the festive season.