22 Jan 5 Healthy & Delish Hemp Recipes to Make Today
If you’re eager to start getting your daily dose of super-nourishing hemp, but you’re not sure where to start, here are some tasty and satisfying suggestions. These hemp recipes taste great, and can be easily whipped up using our natural and organic hemp products. We’re especially excited about all the cool ways you can use our brand-new addition, the delicious and nutritious Good Hemp Milk!
1. Strawberry Hemp Smoothie
- 1 cup Good Hemp Milk, chilled
- 1 cup ripe organic strawberries, chilled & sliced
- 1tsp agave nectar or raw honey
- 1tsp organic vanilla extract (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender & process on high.
- Serve, sip & enjoy!
2. Low-Calorie Hemp Seed Pesto
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, washed
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup shelled hemp seeds
- Combine the basil, Parmesan & olive oil in a food processor & blend to preferred texture.
- Add hemp seed & blend until combined.
- Serve & enjoy with crackers or vegetables. Will keep in a covered refrigerated container for up to a week.
3. Chocolate Hemp Milk Custard
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 cup Good Hemp Milk
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Chill in glasses or bowls before serving. Enjoy!
4. Hemp Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 3Tbsp hemp oil
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed & minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk together all the ingredients until well combined.
- eason with salt & pepper to taste.
- Add a pinch of minced fresh herbs if desired.
- Chill & serve drizzled over a green salad.
5. Munchy Apple Hemp Muffins
- 1½ cups spelt flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- ¾ cup hemp seeds
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1½tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground cardamom or nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup Good Hemp Milk
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake cases & set aside.
- Combine the flours, hemp seeds, baking powder, baking soda, raisins, spices & salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Combine the applesauce, maple syrup, hemp milk & vanilla in another bowl. Mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture; gently fold & mix through until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan (makes 12).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven & allow to cool.
- Serve & enjoy!