- All-natural laundry gel
- No residue on clothes
- Built-in fabric softener
- Gentle on skin
- Biodegradable formulation
- Greywater and septic tank safe
- No ethoxylated chemicals
- No sulphates
- No parabens
- Fragrance free
- BWC certified cruelty free
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan society certified
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Put 20-30ml (½ - 1 x shot glass) of gel into your washing machine dispenser.
- There is no need to add fabric softener.
- For a very dirty load, more can be used.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a co-surfactant (It helps to make products lather.) It is approved by the Soil Association, Ecocert and BDIH. This ingredient is extracted from coconut oil. It has an excellent safety record and is very well tolerated. It is approved under the Nordic Swan mark scheme that measures the environmental and health impact of cosmetic ingredients.
- Decyl glucoside is a surfactant (that means that it is a foaming Agent.) It is approved by Ecocert and BDIH as a natural product. It is made by combining a fraction of palm or coconut oil with glucose. The product has been tested for biodegradability and found to be freely and rapidly biodegradable. This means that it will generally be degraded into its components (fatty acid and glucose) in between 4 and 8 hours.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- If ingested, please seek medical help.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Available In: 1 Litre, and 5 Litre Value Pack.
- Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Borate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate*.
*Ingredient Notice: Sodium benzoate is listed as a nasty in our pocket guide when used for food, so why do we allow it in some of our cosmetics and cleaning products? Firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1. However, there are reports circulating online that warn against usage of sodium benzoate even in cosmetics. We believe it is still one of the safer preservatives, but as always, we wanted you to fully informed and empowered. The choice is yours to make.
- Packed in 100% recyclable HDPE (#2) bottles made from 100% recycled plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.