- Certified natural by the Natural Products Association
- No harsh parabens of SLS
- Safe for babies from eight weeks old
- Suitable for the whole family
The essential oils in this chest rub help to effectively treat coughs and colds, the natural way:
- Eucalyptus oil helps to clear up congestion and coughs; it promotes red blood cell function and boosts oxygen supply to every cell in the body.
- Lavender oil has natural anti-inflammatory powers, helping to soothe the symptoms of asthma and allergies. It also soothes headaches and has a calming effect on baby.
- Sandalwood oil releases natural antiseptics into the air as it warms up; this helps to combat irritation and infection. Sandalwood also promotes more restful sleep.
Aqua (water), glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycine soja (soya bean) oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, sodium lauroyl glutamate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, eucalyptus smithii (eucalyptus) leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) oil, santalum album (sandal) wood oil, tocopheryl acetate, xantham gum, linalool*, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol
*Natural component of an essential oil
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/04/2016, By YakshaI received this as a sample. it works well to clear the chest and nose. Also disinfects the chest and nose.02/03/2016, By MichelleGot a sample of this with my last shop and just at the right time, my toddler had a cold with a blocked nose. Every time I rub it on he tells me it is nice. It has a lovely gentle sent. Happy to have come across this product before winter has arrived!30/01/2016, By YVETTEVery helpful aid - especially for a stuffy nose. Wonderful scent. Very gentle.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.