- 100% plant-based oil blend for soft, dewy skin
- Luxurious application and texture
- Deeply moisturizing and hydrating
- Rapidly absorbed
- For day and night use
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores)
- Made with wild-harvested, certified organic baobab seed oil
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Bottled in amber glass
- Baobab oil is exceptionally rich in essential acids omega 6 and 9. These lipids maintain elasticity, soften and smoothen skin helping to prevent premature signs of ageing.
- Pomegranate seed oil contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA has powerful anti-inflammatory powers which promotes circulation to the skin, keeping it youthfully radiant.
- Apply several spritzes into your hand, then smooth over face, neck and decolletage in the morning after cleansing and before applying makeup.
- Apply in the evening after cleansing before going to bed.
- Gentle enough to use around the delicate eye area.
- For best results, use as part of the complete BaoCare range.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? BaoCare only harvests 10% of the fallen fruit pods of the Baobab tree, ensuring no harm comes to the tree and sustainability isn’t compromised.
- 50ml amber glass bottles with spray nozzle.
- Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (Organic), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Dalbergia Sissoo (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*.
- *component of natural essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/03/2022, By ShellReally pleased with this nourishing serum for my dry skin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.