- Packed with nourishing oils
- Rosehip oil: rejuvenates & repairs skin
- Rose geranium: uplifts the calms the mood
- Pink clay: firms & hydrates the skin
- Natural ingredients
- Natural floral fragrance from essential oils
- Locally sourced ingredients used whenever possible
- A product with a purpose: provides jobs, community upliftment, empowers women
- Handmade & individually packed by women in the community
- Contains Palm Oil that is sustainably sourced
- This product is not tested on animals
- Free from artificial colourants, fragrances & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wet the soap
- Work the soap into a lather between your hands
- Apply it to your hands & body
- Gently massage it into your skin in a circular motion for about 30 seconds
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Hang to dry or store on a well-drained surface & leave to dry.
- Available in 45 g or 115 g
- Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Cocos nucifera, Aqua (Water), Carbon, Lavandin Abrialis oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Kaolin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit
- * from essential oils.
- Wrapped in Antjies paper wrapping.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/04/2021, By SharonDisintegrated very quickly. Left slimy blobs on shower wall and very strong geranium fragrance! The other soaps in their range are great and last a long time12/12/2020, By VanessaLovely smelling soap that lathers well. Generous size too!16/11/2020, By NbaH05/11/2020, By KyleSmaller size makes for a really good facial soap
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.