This organic handmade soap has a myriad of benefits to soothe body and mind:
- Green tea and olive oil assists with the regeneration of skin cells, while also healing skin conditions and minimising scars.
- Green tea is known to reduce the threat of skin cancer cells and daily use will assist in guarding against skin cancer.
- Packed with antioxidants olive oil also reduces the effects of aging, while providing skin with a healthy radiance.
- The soothing scent of geranium promotes relaxation.
- Geranium is renowned for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties, which also aids in the effective treatment of eczema and dermatitis.
- Coconut oil provides a long-last moisturising effect while reducing free radical damage that can cause aging.
Located in the Cape countryside African Bliss ensures that each bar of handmade soap contains only the very best natural and organic ingredients, providing you with a wholesome, safe and effective soap.
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
100% pure oils of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil and Palm Oil (sustainable), Green Tea, essential oils of Basil, Lemongrass and Geranium.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product19/02/2019, By anonymousGreat soap27/01/2019, By SonjaMy husband loves the scent of this soap. I prefer the coconut and olive variety, although both are gorgeous.13/11/2018, By NigellaNice soap10/07/2018, By StaceSmells amazing!30/11/2017, By SamOrganic, natural, moisturizing, nourishing, soft on my skin and smells amazing.Another beautiful soap from African Bliss, your skin never feels tight after using their fabulous range of soaps08/11/2017, By GlynVery happy with my purchases of soap from African Bliss17/02/2016, By AdrienneI love this and pretty much all the soaps in the african bliss range. My skin doesn feel stripped and dry after using them like most other soaps.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.