- Organic mascara in black
- Easy to apply with fluid & light texture
- Helps to define eyelashes
- Enriched with thickening & lengthening cellulose fibres
- Leaves lashes looking fuller & longer
- Compact bristles comb & separate lashes from the root
- Creates a lash-to-lash effect without clumps
- Refillable, reusable & biodegradable bamboo casing
- Formula 100% of natural origin
- Certified vegan & cruelty-free
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA
- Contains RSPO certified palm oil
- Start with the upper lashes, holding the brush horizontally closer to the root and then go up with a zigzag motion.
- Focus on the outer part to enlarge the eye or centre for a more open-eye look.
- If the brush is too loaded, remove the excess with a tissue and not at the edge of the tube.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 7ml
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Cera*, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Glycerin, Cellulose, Glyceryl Behenate, Sucrose palmitate, Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate. May Contain (+/-) : CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides).
- *Ingredients From Organic Farming
- Biodegradable bamboo, recyclable metal & plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Product of France
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product01/06/2023, By KellyThis mascara applies so easily and makes my lashes look so long. I love that I can refill this mascara.07/05/2023, By CaraIt's so easy to apply and does not clump my lashes together. I love how natural it looks.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.