- Liquid iron tonic
- Can help to increase iron in the body
- Improves circulation
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Alleviates constipation
- Encourages moisture uptake in dry skin
- Combats weakness & fatigue
- Enhances stamina & vitality
- Supports immune system response
- Contains alcohol
- Naturally gluten-free
- Palm oil-free
- Held within a recyclable glass bottle
- Women Founded company
- Made in South Africa
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Dong Quai is a renowned blood-building tonic. It can help to regulate hormones and it also helps to promote healthy circulation in the body helping to restore vital energy in the body.
- Nettle is a nutrient-rich herb that builds healthy blood and supports whole body function. It is particularly recommended for women who are energy deficient, underweight, or anaemic. Nettle builds iron levels in the blood, reduces inflammation and regulates thyroid function all of which contribute to womb health.
- Ashwagandha: is an adaptogenic herb that supports hormonal balance, improves stress response, reduces symptoms of fatigue and tiredness, promotes better sleep, boosts immunity and enhances libido.
- 15 drops 3 times a day in a little warm water or juice.
- Best used in combination with Vitality for Women.
- Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
- Please consult a health practitioner before use.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be substituted for medical attention.
- This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Dandelion Root, Yellowdock Root, Nettle Leaf (20%), Ashwagandha Root (20%), Dong Quai Root, 86 Proof Grain Alcohol (Vodka [43%].
- Recyclable glass bottle, plastic lid and paper label.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.