- Reproductive tea for women
- Provides vitamin A, B, C, D, K & minerals such as iron, selenium, zinc, calcium, magnesium & chlorophyll
- Can help to reduce cramps & bloating
- May help to reduce excessive menstrual bleeding & spotting
- Can help to minimise the risk of Iron deficiency anaemia
- May help to alleviate symptoms of PMS, endometriosis & menopause
- Believed to help assist in detoxification processes of the womb
- Can help to improve kidney & liver function
- May help balance the pH of the body
- Revitalises creative centre
- Naturally gluten-free
- Palm oil-free
- Women Founded company
- Made in South Africa
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Raspberry Leaf is rich in minerals and vitamins that benefit female health such as magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, and vitamins B, A, C, and E. It is used to relieve nausea, soothe cramps and improve sleep, making it an excellent herb to take during pregnancy.
- Nettle is a nutrient-rich herb that builds healthy blood and supports whole body function. It is particularly recommended for women who are energy deficient, underweight, or anaemic. Nettle builds iron levels in the blood, reduces inflammation and regulates thyroid function all of which contribute to womb health.
- Alfalfa cleanses the blood and is a very rich source of Chlorophyll. It helps to regulate hormones by improving the elimination of excess hormones and ridding the body of xenoestrogens (synthetic oestrogens, harmful to the body). Alfalfa supports the formation of the uterine lining, vaginal moisture and tone.
- Peppermint is a vibrant and stimulating herb with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to soothe inflammation and pain in the womb. It’s helpful for PMS symptoms, reduces bloating, nausea, vomiting and nervous tension, it also improves digestion.
- Use 1 tea bag per cup of hot water.
- Cover and let steep for 5-10 minutes, strain and drink.
- Drink 1 - 2 times daily.
- Best served unsweetened.
- Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Do not use it if you are pregnant.
- Please consult a health practitioner before use.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be substituted for medical attention.
- This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.
- 30 Tea Bags.
- Recyclable kraft paper bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product18/05/2022, By lebogangNo more itching down there since I started drinking this tea daily.
No need to buy the vaginal creams that work for a certain time.
I am happy, and have recommended it to friends. Plus it is affordable.
The fact that it states which herbs it includes and their benefits is a bonus.
15/04/2022, By TabitaSuch a beautiful companion to my womb overall health. I use most of the womb wellness products BECAUSE THEY WORK.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.