- 95% pure protein powder
- One of the purest and most concentrated sources of hydrolyzed marine collagen protein around
- Hydrolyzed for easier digestion and absorption so your body can use it quickly and easily
- No fat, cholesterol and refined sugars – unlike most other protein
- No additives
- No side-effects or safety issues
Pro-Protein Hydrolyzed Collagen Benefits
PRO-Protein contains all the amino acid that form collagen which is the main structural protein in cartilage, tendons, ligaments, bones, skin, hair and nails.
- Stimulates the release of growth hormones, helping tissue to heal after injury
- Benefits the heart and circulatory system
- Improves sexual function
- Improves joint strength and helps decrease joint pain
- Rich source of lean protein: a good dietary addition for people on a weight-loss diet
- Supplies the right raw materials to build lean muscle mass
- Reduces muscle stress and strain
- Can effectively treat skin disorders and help strengthen hair and nail follicles
- Boosts skin elasticity
- Feeds your bones, cartilage and all connective tissues
Arthritis: Trials have found that arthritis patients who take a daily dose of hydrolyzed collagen are able to reduce their medication. It’s also been shown that this protein is more effective in the treatment of arthritis than physical therapy.
Sports performance. Marine collagen is great for athletes: it’s an excellent source of glycine, the amino acid that allows the body to produce more glycogen for muscle fuel. Studies also show that peptides (which are chains of amino acids) can improve recovery and reduce post-exercise stress and injury after strenuous training.
The Amino Acids…
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Pro-Protin Hydrolyzed Collagen contains:
Proline, Hydroxyproline and Hydroxylysine are the aminos unique to collagen - they stabilise it, which helps keep joint tissues strong and stable too. They’re the ones you’ll love for helping to smooth fine lines and increase your skin elasticity
Glycine is an important neurotransmitter needed for a healthy immune system that also plays a role in the production of glycogen, the stored form of glucose that muscles use for fuel
Arginine stimulates the release of growth hormones, which helps tissue to heal after injury
Please note: this is not a vegetarian product – it is made from hydrolysed marine collagen which is sourced from fish. The real thing sources their collagen from a company that supports sustainable eco-responsible practices in their business.
Peptan ™ hydrolyzed marine collagen
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product12/05/2017, By RayhaanI can feel the difference in my knee and joints, my knee clicks a lot less compared to before I used this product. So good for joint health if that's what you looking for. My skin is a bit firmer and youthful looking too so definitely a plus.14/04/2016, By bernadetteThe protein powder dissolves well in ambient water, tastes a little fishy. I have only been taking it for over a week now and I feel the difference already. I think Im sticking to this one.
Thanks for the great product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.