The Herbal Pet Allergy remedy has been formulated to treat:
- Low immune levels
- Itchy skin
- Unhealthy skin lesions & blemishes.
- Allergic reactions.
- Small breed dogs (under 10kg) & cats: One half teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Medium breed dogs (10 - 20kg): One level teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Large breed dogs (20 -40kg): One heaped teaspoon per day, sprinkled on the food.
- One 200g tub will last one large dog about 1 month and a small dog or cat about 2 months.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.
- Not for use in pregnant or lactating pets.
- Recent research has indicated that echinacea should not be given long term if the immune system is chronically weakened (eg. in the case of auto-immune disease).
Garlic, blend of herbs, citrus bioflavaonoids, siberian ginseng, sutherlandia, vitamin C, iron, kelp, steak flavour.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product30/05/2017, By JanineThis is no miracle though but it lessens the amount of chewing and scratching my dog does due to allergies.05/10/2015, By YolandeFantastic product! I could see a difference in my dogs itching and scratching behaviour within an hour of their first dose. Works better than antihistamines and all other treatments Ive tried (novel foods, probiotics, anti-itch shampoo washes and rooibos rinses). Works best, in my opinion, when the daily dose is given in two doses - morning and night. Immediately ordering two more tubs. Don want to risk running out!11/06/2014, By IoleenMy poor dogs were so miserable from flea allergies, but are so much more healthy happy since I started adding this supplement to their food. Great product, thanks!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.