This herbal formula can be used with raw, cooked or commercial pet foods:
- As a daily multivitamin and amino acid supplement
- As an immune-boosting aid to help prevent disease
- For a healthy, glossy coat
- To help to prevent joint problems
- When your pet has been taking a course of antibiotics
- Small breed dogs (under 10kg) & cats: One half teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Medium breed dogs (10 - 20kg): One level teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Large breed dogs (20 -40kg): One heaped teaspoon per day, sprinkled on the food.
- One 200g tub will last one large dog about 1 month and a small dog or cat about 2 months.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.
Per 5 grams: Vitamin A (283 IU); Vitamin C (5mg); Vitamin D3 (0.4mcg); Vitamin E (1.3 IU); Vitamin B1 (0.12mg); Vitamin B2 (0.14mg); Vitamin B6 (0.17mg); Vitamin B12 (0.08mcg); Nicotinamide (1.5mg); Pantothenic Acid (0.5mg); Folic Acid (20mcg); Biotin (10mcg); Bacillus coagulans (143 millioon spores); Brewers Yeast (2g); Kelp (2.5g); Spirulina (0.25g); Evening Primrose Oil (0.1g), MSM (50mg).
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product06/10/2017, By Tracey JoyWorth giving it a shot. My dogs initially turned their noses up at it but I started on a low amount and built up to the recommended amount. They are doing well with the extra boost.27/07/2017, By SusanneI like this product, but there are two things that are wrong. The first is that it is promoted as a vegan product; but when I received mine, it said on the package that there is vitamin D3 in it. Vitamin D3 comes from lanolin which comes from sheep. This is not vegan, it is vegetarian. The next problem is that I would like it if the supplement also contain some vegan source of L-carnitine. I am grateful for the taurine in this product, but could you please synthesize some bio-available L-carnitine and add it in here? Then this product will probably be PERFECT!
Susanne11/07/2015, By EsmeI cook my dogs food myself and giving them this supplement everyday really gives me peace of mind about their health. The spirulina smell is quite distinct, but even so one of my fussy eaters started loving it.10/06/2015, By JodiMy old Bully LOVES the addition to his food bowl, and his energy levels and overall condition is definitely noticeable...I will certainly continue to supplement him with this product.06/01/2015, By BernikeThis product has revolutionised feeding time with my little doggy who is a fussy eater. She loves her daily dose and now she cleans out her bowl! I also noticed a huge improvement in her fur; shiny think hair in a matter of weeks!30/08/2014, By GabriellaI love this product and so do my dogs. They get a spoon full every second day with their raw food diet. Instead of spending a fortune on buying each vitamin or mineral I use this, now I have peace of mind that they are getting exactly what they need in the right quantity.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.