The Pet Serenity remedy has been formulated for:
- Animals who are going to be in a stressful or unfamiliar situation (eg. moving house, travelling).
- Stressful situations eg. fireworks or thunderstorms
- Nervous conditions or nervous behaviour (excessive barking, whining, etc.).
- Pets that are underweight due to nerves
- Stressed or rescued dogs.
- Small breed dogs (under 10kg) & cats: One half teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Medium breed dogs (10 - 20kg): One level teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Large breed dogs (20 -40kg): One heaped teaspoon per day, sprinkled on the food.
- One 200g tub will last one large dog about 1 month and a small dog or cat about 2 months.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or lactation
Tyrosine, Blend of Herbs, Inositol, Magnesium, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan )5-HTP), Brewer's Yeast, Steak Flavour.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product20/07/2016, By DeonaI adopted a Mini Schnauzer rescued from a puppy mill a year ago. Her progress has been phenomenal and I am convinced that the Serenity Formula played a huge part in helping her to adjust to her new life. My other Schnauzer is no longer a nervous wreck during thunder storms, thanks to this great product.13/07/2016, By NicoletteWhen I first used the product I was very skeptical. However, within 15 minutes my pet was calm and relaxed but not drowsy. Its easy to use and easy to administrate to your pet.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.