The Pet Serenity remedy has been formulated for:
- Animals who are going to be in a stressful or unfamiliar situation (eg. moving house, travelling).
- Stressful situations eg. fireworks or thunderstorms
- Nervous conditions or nervous behaviour (excessive barking, whining, etc.).
- Pets that are underweight due to nerves
- Stressed or rescued dogs.
- Small breed dogs (under 10kg) & cats: One half teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Medium breed dogs (10 - 20kg): One level teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Large breed dogs (20 -40kg): One heaped teaspoon per day, sprinkled on the food.
- One 200g tub will last one large dog about 1 month and a small dog or cat about 2 months.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or lactation
Tyrosine, Blend of Herbs, Inositol, Magnesium, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan )5-HTP), Brewer's Yeast, Steak Flavour.
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product23/02/2019, By NicoleHave a rescue cat who was very nervous and urinating blood for a long time from stress. This stopped all issues almost immediately. Use it for all our pets now for thunderstorms, vet visits, etc.22/01/2019, By JessAfter trying various products for our excitable Weimeraner... This one seems to be working, within a day or so if starting to use it!08/11/2018, By VashBeing that it was very noisy in our area for the past week, I opted for something more natural than the usual tablets for my pets which are used for calming. After reading all the positive reviews I decided to try it out. Unfortunately it did not work at all (which goes for our usually calmer dog) we also have another dog who is much more frantic. When put to the test there where Zero results. No calming or soothing results at all. It was very disappointing as we did not go for an alternate01/03/2018, By VeronaThank you for a wonderful product. It calms down my over excited Dachshund in no time. No more stressing when we leave the house to go shopping. She stays inside quite happily. I would definitely recommend this product for anxiety and over excitement.06/10/2017, By TraceyI used this for my rescues from the first time they came home and now during fireworks just to help them cope30/05/2017, By JanineI have a Maltese mix and maltese's are known for being anxious. When it comes to thunder/going to the parlour/or just leaving her at home/constant barking, serenity has worked very well. She usually gets hyper when my brother and his gf comes over and causes chaos but they were amazed the last time she was actually dozing. Very good product with no side effects.20/07/2016, By DeonaI adopted a Mini Schnauzer rescued from a puppy mill a year ago. Her progress has been phenomenal and I am convinced that the Serenity Formula played a huge part in helping her to adjust to her new life. My other Schnauzer is no longer a nervous wreck during thunder storms, thanks to this great product.13/07/2016, By NicoletteWhen I first used the product I was very skeptical. However, within 15 minutes my pet was calm and relaxed but not drowsy. Its easy to use and easy to administrate to your pet.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.