- A delicious health tea blend made with certified organic turmeric and other Ayurvedic spices such as cinnamon, cardamom and desiccated coconut
- Certified Organic turmeric means you avoid toxins, pesticides and heavy metals
- Dairy, Sugar and artificial sweetener-free: choose your own sweetener
- Caffeine, gluten, additive and preservative-free
TAKA have partnered with the Global Giving Initiative, a global project that donates to over 600 organistions that help the less fortunate.
Health benefits of the ingredients:
- Potent anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidant and immune booster
- Treats colds, flu, arthritis and pain
- A brain tonic that improve concentration, slow down Alzheimer’s and treat depression
- Reduces cholesterol, improves liver function and is a natural antibiotic
- Packed with medium chain fatty acids and omega 3’s
- Coconut improves digestion, stabilizes glucose levels
- Fights off viruses and infections
- Regulates hormones
- Increases thyroid production
- Helps with weight loss: increases metabolism
- Improves memory and concentration
- Antiseptic properties
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy blood clotting
- Boosts memory
- Relieves muscle tension
- An expectorant
- Improves digestion
- Good for indigestion, excess gas and upset stomach
- Antioxidant properties
- Treat cold and flu symptoms
- Helps lower blood pressure if used regularly
- Reverses the toxic effects of caffeine and soothes the nerves
- Used to treat arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, improve digestion
- Helps maintain a healthy metabolism
- Increases libido and male potency
- Helps for skin problems, treat sore throats, and cure acid reflux
- Good for hormonal disorders and to reduce menstrual pains
- Studies have shown that Fenugreek helps to lower blood glucose and cholesterol levels
- Contains piperine which boosts the medicinal value of some herbs and increases the bioavailability of nutrients (we knew there was a reason we love adding pepper to our food!)
- Stimulates hydrochloric acid secretion, which improves digestion
- Relieves gas & bloating
- Helps clear congestion
- Combats arthritis
- Improves circulation
- A natural anti-depressant
- Warming and enhances the properties of other herbs and spices
- Cleansing effect on the body makes it very useful for detox support and digestion
- Anti-cold and flu
- Supports weight loss
- Promotes heart-health
- *Turmeric - 33%, *Desiccated coconut -33%, *Ceylon cinnamon, *Ginger, *Cardamom, *Fenugreek, *Black pepper, *Cayenne pepper.
45 out of 47 people would recommend this product21/09/2020, By AbiDelicious! A bit on the pricey side but I would buy it again!24/08/2020, By CocoExtremely different17/08/2020, By Missy SAbsolutely Refreshing! After drinking this tea i feel so light & invigorated, will be purchasing more soon!07/08/2020, By LisaThis is delicious. The spice is very well balanced and it's a very comforting tea, with oat milk or just water.06/08/2020, By PAULSThis is a good product, i drink it with milk or just with boiling water and little honey. its a feel good tea with all the health benefits that is needed.29/07/2020, By GreenieGr828/07/2020, By KarenTastes good, but I prefer the Golden Latte hot chocolate.22/06/2020, By Kea...Recently bought this for my Mom in a smaller packet,she loved it and even wants more17/06/2020, By SerushaWonderful! Delicious!06/06/2020, By LeboI absolutely love this tea, its very refreshing with honey and lemon and noticed that it helps with my scratchy throat and sneezing.26/05/2020, By POSHLOVELY WITH AN ADDED SMASH OF HONEY20/05/2020, By NATANYASpicy flavour, but so refreshing! I find this helps with mild inflammation in my toes from diabetes, drink in the morning and my toe has no inflammation the rest of the day! Also add, cooled, to my smoothie in the mornings, excellent added benefits and great taste!19/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove this07/05/2020, By MichaelNice taste01/05/2020, By BenGreat addition to my tea collection.27/02/2020, By NatsI enjoyed this tea and will order it again, it has such wonderful health benefits14/09/2019, By DeirdreSince discovering the Taka Turmeric latte, everything else takes second place04/09/2019, By JenileeReally didn't enjoy this as much as I enjoyed Taka Turmeric Golden Latte. Would not buy again.05/06/2019, By SamanthaHaven't been a fan of most turmeric teas but this is definitely lovely especially with honey :)18/05/2019, By Sotho SnowAt first I though this would taste awful but it's actually tastes like a chai tea. I add a bit of honey and it has become a part of my morning routine. I will have to observe the impact over several weeks and months but all research shows that this is particularly good for brain health.17/04/2019, By AdeeLove it drink it anytime of day05/03/2019, By ClairI received a sample, enough for 1 cup. This was very strong and made 2 cups, adding honey to balance the strong spice taste.
I like the fact that it contains fenugreek, the only form of fenugreek which crosses the brain lining, which is where my inflammation is.01/03/2019, By StellaIf you like turmeric, you'll love this. It's a unique treat and very healthy.05/02/2019, By ansieLove the product. Helps alot with stiff muscles.
02/02/2019, By LanéDrinking Tumeric tea every morning has made the biggest difference in my skin and overall health.30/10/2018, By AyeshaI was making my own Golden Milk lattes at home, but wanted something more potent. This tea is it! it is warming, spicy, has bite to it. It relaxes me and soothes me instantly and its great that time of the month as it really helps with pain and gives me a good nights sleep. This tea is just awesome and has great health benefits which i have definitely experienced especially helping all kinds of inflammation.15/09/2018, By LieslA warm cup of Taka Turmeric Golden Tea with some honey is always comforting.14/08/2018, By SbA nice drink before bed time especially in winter
Prefer to boil the powder with the milk that way it’s more potent ,21/07/2018, By PhatliGood for joint pain and circulation16/07/2018, By AnnemarieLovely and refreshing tea. I love the subtle turmeric flavor and usually drink this tea with raw honey and a slice of lemon. Makes you feel refreshed. [also try the other teas in the range as they are just as nice]03/07/2018, By Mie-LingI initially bought this for myself, as I love a variety of teas. My husband is usually very fussy, but recommended this for his joint pain. He seems to be enjoying it as he asked me to buy another bag, he adds raw honey to his.27/03/2018, By NathalieWhat an amazing blend of spices. Going to be perfect for Winter coming up !!! That hint of Cayenne Pepper is perfect.19/03/2018, By SashSimply loved this tea04/03/2018, By kwadeleThe closest tea to my dear friend Nuri's chai recipe. Love it at bedtime. We have it either with water or for a special spoil, we boil it with milk for a proper chai.02/03/2018, By AmyThe people who love this tea must be smoking something... it tastes awful. AND STAINED MY WHITE MARBLE COUNTER. Honestly it was so bad I couldn't have more than 2 sips before chucking it away. IN FACT, it was so disgusting that I even stopped reading my book to come here and review it ASAP.01/03/2018, By MandyAfter receiving a sample of this tea with my previous order I decided to buy some. The taste is lovely and flavorsome and you can taste the coconut and ginger. I added a fresh slice of lemon and it was awesome stuff. It really contains many health benefits as well as MCT which is great. Super cool.01/03/2018, By NickThe spice blend sounded tasty but all i could taste was turmeric and didn't enjoy it that much.08/02/2018, By ChantzLove this tea, especially for the ginger flavour and health benefits. I like it room temperature and have definitely benefited from the nutrients packed into this tea :)29/01/2018, By ErnaIve needed to include Turmeric in my diet due to an autoimmune decease and this is the perfect way to do it! If you like Chai Tea you should like this range, its a wonderfully fragrant and warming drink, and even my husband who is picky about spices likes it. I prefer my tea with milk, and if Im in the mood for a richer drink I make it with milk only.29/01/2018, By BrianFantastic product. Tasty and full of goodness. I cannot get enough of if!29/01/2018, By LauraAromatic and wonderful and such a lovely touch with the little muslin teabag. I freshly grind my own peppercorns into it when brewing as the piperine for absorption doesn last long in pre-ground pepper. Fot that it gets 4 stars and not 5. Add coconut milk for yum29/01/2018, By SimoneI am a huge tea fan so tea is a bug winner for me. This combination is perfect as an overall mood/immune booster.
I add a teaspoon of honey.
Simply delish!29/01/2018, By Toni-JordanWhen I read the mixture of ingredients I immediately thought that's a ton of great properties. I first bought this tea last year & have been a fan since!
I have made quite a few cups for visitors & sometimes even send some to San Francisco for a friend that totally LOVES them too!29/01/2018, By AnnemarieI am a huge fan of this tea. Make a cup with honey and lemon added and you have a good healthy tasty tea.
Will definitely recommend.29/01/2018, By NeemoI love the flavours of this tea.I love this tea! i would suggest getting a coffee plunger or tea press as it is less messy than having to strain it.29/01/2018, By Mie-LingI love this tea!29/01/2018, By mbaliLove it at bed time
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.