• Contains digestive enzymes to assist with digestion.
• Helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance (including gas, bloating, cramping and diarrhoea).
• Helps relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract and mild digestive upset.
• Helps relieve the pain associated with menstruation.
• May be used as a sleep aid (during times of mental stress).
• Assists with protecting the liver and helps to support liver.
The compounds that give bitter herbs their taste make them highly beneficial to your digestive system. The bitterness helps to trigger digestive reflexes, improving the overall digestive process.
- Matricaria chamomilla, commonly known as Chamomile, is a daisy like plant. The flower is frequently used in tea. Chamomile flowers may relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, relieve mild digestive upset and relieve restlessness/nervousness.
- Menthae haplocalyx, commonly known as peppermint, is a low growing herb which is commonly known for its use in food and desserts. Peppermint leaf is used in herbal medicines and may aid digestion and relieve flatulent dyspepsia.
- Illicium verum, commonly known as Fennel, is a widely propagated flowering plant from the carrot family indigenous to the Mediterranean. Fennel seeds have been used traditionally in herbal medicine and may relieve digestive upset including bloating and flatulence and relieve pain associated with menstruation.
- Melissa officinalis, commonly known as lemon balm, is a herby plant in the mint family. Lemon balm leaf is used in herbal medicines and may relieve digestive disturbances and act as a sleep aid.
- Silybum marianum, commonly known as milk thistle, is a flowering plant originally native to Southern Europe through to Asia. Milk thistle may act as a liver protectant, support liver function and relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia. In Sfera products milk thistle seed powder is used.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra, commonly known as licorice is a flowering plant of the bean family. The licorice root can be extracted for a sweet, aromatic flavouring. Licorice root is used as a herbal remedy and may aid to relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, such as gastritis in adults.
- Angelica sinensis, commonly known as angelica or dong quai, is a herby plant traditionally used in Chinese medicine. Angelica root powder may aid digestion and relieve flatulent dyspepsia.
- Piper nigrum, commonly known as black pepper, is a common spice with a long history of human consumption. Black pepper is used as a herbal medicine and may improve digestion. In Sfera products a Piper nigrum extract is used with the aim of amplifying its beneficial properties.
An extract from the black pepper fruit; helps to enhance the bioavailability of nutrients.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily with water right before the two biggest meals of the day, or as directed by your health care provider
Do not take Sfera Digest-It:
• if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the Ingredients of Sfera DIGEST-IT.
• if you have diarrhoea or haemorrhagic diseases.
• if you are pregnant or if you have hypermenorrhoea/profuse menstrual flow/heavy periods.
• if you have hypokalaemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
• if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have diabetes or have a liver disorder.
• if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers or are having surgery.
• if you are taking birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Take special care with Sfera Digest-It
Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy.
Stop use of Sfera Digest-it and consult a health care practitioner if menstruation is delayed or absent, or if you experience increased menstrual bleeding time.
Avoid taking with Alcohol or products that cause drowsiness.
Consult your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
Other medicines and Sfera Digest-It:
Always tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicine. (This includes all complementary or traditional medicines.)
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other medications or health products, as Sfera DIGEST-IT may alter their effectiveness.
Do not use this product if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, blood thinners, anti-inflammatory agents, antibiotics, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera DIGEST-IT.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.
One vegetarian capsule provides: Digestive enzyme blend 90 mg (Amylase, Protease, Invertase, Diastase, Lipase, Cellulase and Lactase), Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) [Flower, powder] 60 mg, Menthae haplocalyx (Peppermint) [Leaf, powder] 50 mg, Illicium verum (Fennel) [Seed, powder] 50 mg, Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) [Leaf, powder] 40 mg, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) [Seed, powder] 35 mg, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) [Root, extract] 30 mg, Angelica sinensis (Angelica) [Root, powder] 25 mg and Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) [Fruit, extract] 2 mg. Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule and microcrystalline Cellulose.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product23/02/2021, By EllieI don't like swallowing capsules so I break one open in a bit of water with my meals and I love how this works in my belly and helps me digest my food and totally prevents any bloating.23/07/2020, By JeandreReally seems to help with my digestion31/05/2020, By LaurenGreat digestive enzymes. It contains the normal enzymes, with added herbs etc to assist further. I love the brand in general. Super products.15/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove this13/10/2019, By Hassain HashamGood27/11/2018, By NorioWorks well. When I don't take this, I really notice the difference. With this, I'm less bloated and get WAY less cramps. Good stuff.06/11/2018, By JoetteI take 2 with every meal - really helps with digestion when paired with betaine HCL for complete digestive support.27/09/2018, By I.Good digestive enzyme. Like the added digestive herbs. Not as powerful as some of the other digestive enzymes out there, but good too keep your digestion working well.31/10/2017, By NadiaHonestly not sure if it's making any difference. Maybe it will be noticeable when I stop taking it, or perhaps a lack of digestive enzymes aren't my problem? I'll have to update my review when the capsules are finished.14/07/2017, By RoxanneAmazing product - helped me so much with digestion and overall guy health.10/06/2017, By AnneBought this one when my go-to brand (Amipro) was not available. This digestive enzyme works well, I like the added digestive herbs.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.