- A delicious superfood smoothie blend made with certified organic turmeric and other nutritious superfoods such as maca and chia seeds
- Certified Organic Turmeric means you avoid toxins, pesticides and heavy metals
- Dairy, Sugar and artificial sweetener-free: choose your own sweetener
- Caffeine, gluten, additive and preservative-free
TAKA have partnered with the Global Giving Initiative, a global project that donates to over 600 organistions that help the less fortunate.
Health benefits of the ingredients:
- Potent anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidant and immune booster
- Treats colds, flu, arthritis and pain
- A brain tonic that improve concentration, slow down Alzheimer’s and treat depression
- Reduces cholesterol, improves liver function and is a natural antibiotic
- Packed with medium chain fatty acids and omega 3’s
- Coconut improves digestion, stabilizes glucose levels
- Fights off viruses and infections
- Regulates hormones
- Increases thyroid production
- Helps with weight loss: increases metabolism
- Improves memory and concentration
- Antiseptic properties
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy blood clotting
- Boosts memory
- Relieves muscle tension
- An expectorant
- Improves digestion
- helps balance hormones and improve libido
- An endocrine adaptogen: it does not contain any hormones, but helps to support normal hormone production in men and women
- Maca is great for adrenal fatigue, to reduce stress hormones, increase energy levels
- Good for anxiety & depression
- Improves circulation, hair growth and helps to clear acne
- Flaxseed aids in lowering cholesterol
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Reduces osteoporosis
- promotes weight loss
- increases immunity
- Fights cancer
- Loaded with nutrients, fiber, protein and omega 3’s
- Boost energy, stabilizing blood sugar, improving heart health
- Strengthens teeth and bones
- Aids digestion and lowers cholesterol
- Contains piperine which boosts the medicinal value of some herbs and increases the bioavailability of nutrients (we knew there was a reason we love adding pepper to our food!)
- Stimulates hydrochloric acid secretion, which improves digestion
- Relieves gas & bloating
- Helps clear congestion
- Combats arthritis
- Improves circulation
- A natural anti-depressant
Himalayan Pink Salt
- Pink Salt contains more than 80 minerals and trace elements
- Balances pH
- Strengthens bones
- Improves circulation
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Helps reduce toxins and reduces the signs of aging
- *Turmeric - 32%, *Ceylon cinnamon, Flaxseed Powder, *Coconut milk powder - 38% (Organic coconut milk 97%, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin derived from Organic Yuka Root 2.5% & Organic Gum Acacia 0.5%), *Chia seeds, *Maca, *Ginger, Himalayan pink salt & *Black pepper.
47 out of 50 people would recommend this product17/02/2021, By GailAll products excellent10/02/2021, By LailahGreat taste31/01/2021, By GinaI love this product so much! In Summer in smoothies... in Winter sprinkled on my cooked oats with banana and honey. YUM!19/01/2021, By MandyThis Golden Smoothie truly does provide the best way to start your day. Not only does it taste good, but it's made a notable difference to my energy levels in the morning. Mixed with some plain yoghurt it really gets me going. This will certainly be a new daily routine for me moving forward.01/01/2021, By SianGreat product for everyday use!!!!20/12/2020, By LuckyYes to this06/12/2020, By RizqaLove this product13/11/2020, By RonelG12/11/2020, By NalediLooks pretty26/10/2020, By AlisjiaLove this26/10/2020, By Not A RobotNutritious25/10/2020, By LieslAmazing06/10/2020, By MpumiThis has worked wonders for my inflammation23/08/2020, By TI love!!23/08/2020, By QueenDistinct tumeric flavour22/08/2020, By KacyLove it! Tumeric taste was not overwhelming. You can adjust how much to add to suit your taste.27/07/2020, By OceanSo nice09/07/2020, By CaitlinI thought that it was a drink on it's own but it is more of an addition to another drink. Very simple ingredients, could easily make this at home yourself.01/07/2020, By MaDaphI enjoyed my smoothie with raw honey.08/06/2020, By GoodnessFull tumeric flavour27/05/2020, By RockCan taste the organic tumeric02/04/2020, By WinnerSo healthy13/01/2020, By CindyUnexpectedly delicious! My son has daily smoothies as part of his fitnes routine and was blown away by how tasty a "turmeric, of all things" smoothy could be. ;-)30/11/2019, By MGot a sample in my delivery and enjoyed it a lot. Really tasty in a tropical smooth with banana, paw paw and pineapple.27/11/2019, By MeagsAbsolutely delicious in a smoothy!14/09/2019, By DeirdreTake Turmeric products are soooooooo delicious and this one doesn't disappoint at all.....Very delicious. ..27/06/2019, By SindyThis is absolute heaven in a mug. Tried it with rice milk and honey... Mhhh... Love it. Very relaxing and calming after a hard day at work05/04/2019, By AngelWowzer. So many ways to use this yummy. I am loving using it over my muesli - blended with fruit05/03/2019, By ClairI received this as a sample and I'm definitely going to order it!
So many healthy ingredients, and it gives a lovely hint of spice to my smoothies.22/02/2019, By AmyFull of the good stuff - i add a teaspoon to my almost daily smoothies.
07/12/2018, By LiezlThis is great. Really.03/11/2018, By CaraA delicious way of starting and ending the day03/11/2018, By wendyTalia and Karen, well done on creating this awesome drink of pure health.29/07/2018, By PearlAWESOME TASTE WITH WARM MILK... RECEIVED IT AS A SAMPLE AND WILL DEF BUY IT.29/07/2018, By PearlAWESOME TASTE WITH WARM MILK... RECEIVED IT AS A SAMPLE AND WILL DEF BUY IT.27/07/2018, By CatiaKeep it at my desk at work! Really balanced flavour and just delicious!04/07/2018, By AlisjiaI received a sample of this and have ordered more. I do not know if it has had any effect on my health, but knowing what the ingredients are and how healthy it is, will make you feel like Wonderwoman, ready for the world!! Makes a nice drink with hot milk and honey :)09/06/2018, By MJNothing like a bit of golden milk before bed...great for the immune system.24/04/2018, By RaiNot what I expected- but definitely worth a try! It’s anti inflammatory properties are awesome!05/04/2018, By KylieLove this !29/01/2018, By DaneeIve been getting inflammation in my left knee since Ive taken up running. I find that a small daily dose of tumeric has been helping. Don expect results overnight, you need to stick to it for about a month. The smoothie mix with a banana and some milk or dairy alternative of your choice, a good combo.29/01/2018, By BrianI love this product. I add it to my smoothies, breakfast cereal and it enhances the flavour - besides providing me with all the wonderful goodness of the ingredients. I use these Turmeric products because of an inflammatory condition and it definitely eases the pain.29/01/2018, By NinaWe add this to our morning smoothies and it adds a great spice that isn over powering to the mix. Worth a try :)29/01/2018, By AnnieI purchased this...and simply love it!!! Aside from the health benefits, it really does add its own unique taste when added to smoothies etc.. I am really enjoying this product and would recommend it.29/01/2018, By SallyNice touch of spice, not overpowering. Add it to my morning smoothie29/01/2018, By ZanLOVE this product! It's absolutely delicious and the subtle spiciness is not overpowering. I use a teaspoon in my protein smoothies, sprinkle it over oats, or use it in healthy muffins or brownies.29/01/2018, By MeganThis product really didn't agree with me.
Every smoothie I made with this - even at reduced quantities left my tongue numb and my tummy upset.29/01/2018, By Tracey JoyAdds a nice spicy aroma to a morning smoothie.
Definitely a winner.29/01/2018, By ReneSo lovely in a smoothie with banana! Try it - it is really good!08/12/2017, By ReneSo lovely in a smoothie with banana! Try it - it is really good!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.